500 error for previweing approved landing page

Anonymous
Not applicable

500 error for previweing approved landing page

Hello, 

I was following the steps on how to create a landing page with a form. After I had approved the page I clicked "View Approved Page" and was taken to another page with the following "Ouch! 500 Error Something went wrong." 

I tried copy/pasting the URL above the "View Approved page" button and faced the same issue. The page is approved and I am able to successfully preview the page if i click "preview page" on the top next to Edit. I tried creating a new landing page with form to see if I had missed something but my second form faced the same issue. 
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 500 error for previweing approved landing page

Hi Dhivya,

Here are the followings things you can try to resolve the issue:
1. Reload the web page. You can do that by clicking the refresh/reload button, pressing F5, or trying the URL again from the address bar.
2. Clear your browser's cache. If there's a problem with the cached version of the page you're viewing, it could be causing HTTP 500 issues.
3. Delete your browser's cookies. Some 500 Internal Server Error issues can be corrected by deleting the cookies associated with the site you're getting the error on. After removing the cookie(s), restart the browser and try again.

If the above suggestions won’t resolve your issue, then it could be an internal server issue that a professional could solve.

Hope this helps!