Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Liz Medeiros] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Vikas_jaiswal
Level 2

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Liz Medeiros] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @Liz_Medeiros1 ,

I went through Module 1 and completed it last night. I dont have practical knowledge of the same but yes now I am aware of this module and can work on it practically. there were many new things I got to know about. Thanks for sharing.

here are my answers:

Question 1: B - Go to the Admin section, select Field Management, click on the Field Mapping tab and export the list. This list is updated with every sync cycle.

Question 2: A. TRUE

Question 3: A. Go to Admin > Audit Trail > Asset Audit Trail and in filters select Period "Last 7 Days" and Actions: "Export"
C. Go to Admin > Audit Trail > Asset Audit Trail and in filters select Period "Last 7 Days" and Asset Type: "List"

Question 4: A. The Admin needs to edit the User's workspace. In the Admin area, under Users & Roles, select the user, click Edit User and select the North America workspace under the Marketing User role.

Please let me know if there's need of correction and need to go through module again.

Regards,

Vikas Jaiswal

Vikas Jaiswal
Liz_Medeiros1
Level 4

Thank you, @Gsr and @Vikas_jaiswal!

Please find the answer key below. Did you find any surprises?

1 - C. Field Mapping tab in Admin only reflects data fields from the initial mapping only! They do not get updated after the Marketo/Salesforce sync. More here: From <https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/administration/field-managemen...>

2 - B. False. Marketo does not support Microsoft Internet Explorer. More here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/administration/setup/supported...

3 - A and C are both correct. Lists are under the Asset Audit Trail. More here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/administration/audit-trail/cha...

4 - A. Under the Role, you can give a user access to one or more workspaces. More here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/administration/workspaces-and-...

Gsr
Level 2
Level 2

Hi @Liz_Medeiros1 Thanks for the key. Regarding the second question, we marked it as true because the majority of browsers support Marketo. However, we made a mistake in interpreting the question correctly, as it actually asked whether all browsers support Marketo. A good example to understand the question properly.

Regards,

satish

Satish Reddy
Liz_Medeiros1
Level 4

Excellent point! There are sometimes trick questions in the exam, we need to prepare for that as well πŸ™‚

Bhanu_Tomer
Level 2

Hi Liz, 

Here are my Answers

1. C (Is selecting Field Management tab instead if Field Mapping tab typo after Field management section?) 

2. B

3.A, C

4. A

Bhanu_Tomer
Level 2

Also, my bad, I didn't realize the thread had moved to page 2 and key was already there. 

Liz_Medeiros1
Level 4

No worries! 

Liz_Medeiros1
Level 4

Hi @Vikas_jaiswal , @Gsr , @Bhanu_Tomer , @Jasmin@wwidmerjr !

Welcome to Week 2! This week we are reviewing Section 2 of the Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert Prep Guide. (login required). This will take about 3-4 hours to review. This is a crucial week as the Marketing Activities/Campaign Management section is 46% of the exam.   

I will post a quiz on Thursday afternoon (Eastern US time) for you to challenge your knowledge and we can discuss it in the thread. 

In the meantime, if you have any questions while reviewing the content, please post here (and tag me!) 

See you soon,

Liz

Tags (1)
Liz_Medeiros1
Level 4

Hi @Vikas_jaiswal , @Gsr , @Bhanu_Tomer , @Jasmin@wwidmerjr !

It's week 2 quiz time! Test your knowledge from Module 2. Post your answers in the thread. I will post the answer key by Monday morning (Eastern US time). 
Have fun!
Liz

Question 1
True or False? When a person fills out a Marketo form on a non-Marketo page, the person will automatically have the first status in the progression of the program where the form is located.

A. True
B. False

Question 2
When creating a form, how can a marketer make sure that the state field is only shown if someone selects United States for Country, they only see US states in the State field picklist? (Select one answer)

A. In the State field, enable Visibility Rules and set rule Show IF Country Is United States, and list the states in the Picklist Values
B. Set the Field Type for State field to hidden and set Form Pre-fill to Enabled
C. Create 2 forms: one for United States and one for other countries

Question 3
A company organizes a quarterly breakfast for customers. They would like customers to RSVP before each event and mark their meal preferences and dietary restrictions. They would also like to send registration confirmation emails that confirm the participant's selections. What are the steps the marketer should do to make this happen? (Select one answer)

A. (1) Create an event program
(2) Create a form that includes Notes and in the label ask participants to specify their meal preferences and dietary restrictions
(3) Create a confirmation email and place token {{lead.Notes}} in the body of the email
(4) After the confirmation email is sent, change the field value of Notes to NULL

B. (1) Create person custom fields for Meal Preference and Dietary Restrictions
(2) Create an event program
(3) Create a form that includes the person custom fields Meal Preference and Dietary Restrictions
(4) Create a confirmation email, and place tokens {{lead.Meal Preference}} and {{lead.Dietary Restrictions}} in the body of the email

C. (1) Create program member custom fields for Meal Preference and Dietary Restrictions
(2) Create an event program
(3) Create a form that include the program member custom fields Meal Preference and Dietary Restrictions
(4) Create a confirmation email, and place tokens {{member.Meal Preference}} and {{member.Dietary Restrictions}} in the body of the email

Bhanu_Tomer
Level 2

Thank you @Liz_Medeiros1 , here are my answers for the week 2 quiz:

1. A - True
  2. A
  3. C