Please follow the link below to apply now for this open position at CloudHealth Technologies: Position | CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth Technologies is looking for a tech-savvy, B2B marketer who understands cloud computing and is eager to join our rapidly growing Boston team.
Our ideal candidate loves creating and executing targeted marketing campaigns that are data-driven and produce a measurable impact on demand through automation across social, web, drip, digital marketing, and event-based channels. This marketer must be highly motivated with the ability to operate efficiently and quickly to meet the demands of our agile marketing environment. This role partners with product marketing, events, and business development to execute campaigns for vertical markets, channel partners, and field marketing programs.
- 7+ years of running B2B demand generation programs, preferably with early-stage growth companies in the enterprise IT and cloud computing markets.
- A solid track record in use of all standard marketing strategies and tools, including marketing communication, automation, drip campaigns, web/social platforms, digital marketing, and event-based channels.
- Experience in a diverse range of campaigns and programs with a demonstrated ability to develop unique and creative strategies that drive top of the funnel lead generation.
- A successful track record of iterating and refining demand generation campaigns, executing multi-touch integrated demand generation strategies, and understanding target market segmentations, remarketing, and analytics that drive outcomes and directly tie inbound marketing activity to sales and net new customer growth.
- Demonstrated ability to drive marketing program effectiveness and efficiency through aggressive testing and campaign analytics.
- High standards for database segmentation, list management, and marketing contact database health.
- Experience with product marketing and marketing communications to contribute to the development of portfolio value propositions, product positioning, and creation of go-to-market assets to include, but not limited to: competitive analysis, event invites, digital content, webinars, trade show graphics, sales collateral, and battle cards/kill sheets.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (verbal, written, and virtual).
- Proficiency with Salesforce, marketing automation, and social selling tools (HubSpot, Marketo, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- 3+ years management and personal development experience.
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays; plus 15 PTO days annually
But wait, there’s more…
- Equity grants to give you a share of ownership in our growing business
- Commuter & gym / fitness reimbursements
- Apple laptops and hardware for all new-hires
- Free snacks, drinks, premium coffee and weekly free lunches
- An "open door policy" with true commitment to inclusion and transparency
- Tons of opportunity for learning and career advancement
- Flexible hours with reasonable leadership
- A casual office environment; every day is jeans day if you want it to be
- Got a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs – bring ‘em to visit!