WHAT IS A SENIOR MARKETING CONSULTANT ANYWAY?
Our job is to make our clients happy, and that means helping them succeed as marketers. The Senior Marketing Consultant (SMC), under the direction of the VP, Marketing Services, will work with a team of marketing automation experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for clients. The SMC identifies client needs, designs a plan for action and manages their team to produce uncommon results (hyper-value). The SMC will be looked to for guidance, mentoring and thought leadership while overseeing the many moving parts to ensure success of LeadMD’s client organizations. The SMC sets goals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
SMC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Creating and building demand generation campaigns within Marketo
• Implementing all facets of the various platforms such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, automation, progressive profiling, based on the LeadMD methodology
• Managing timelines and expectations to ensure client programs are completed on-time and within budget
• Communicating with clients to manage expectations, deliverables and modifications to their existing CRM and Marketo
• Developing a clear understanding of the LeadMD methodology
• Documenting requirements regarding business needs and translate them appropriately into technical specifications, when necessary
• A minimum of two-years as a power user of Marketo, proof of certification will be required
• Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
• Well-developed interpersonal skills — principles and people, advocates team concept
• Experience successfully working in fast –paced environment with minimal guidance
• Results orientated with ability to balance other business considerations
• Phenomenal communication skills – both written, verbal and non-verbal
• B.S. Business discipline preferred
Please include with your resume the answer to this question: What is the most pragmatic solution you developed to solve a problem? Please include a detailed overview of the problem and your role in solving it as a part of your answer.
Hi Tiffany, it is, but will also consider remote for the right person. Can you please send me your resume?
Kimberly Rowell,<http://www.leadmd.com/team/> Senior Talent & Culture Manager
LeadMD | Marketing Automation Experts
o. 480.800.3167 | m. 480.251.1615 | e. email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Only 13% of Marketing Automation programs are successful. How do you stack up against other marketers? Find out at leadmd.com/benchmark<http://www.leadmd.com/benchmark>.
Twitter <https://twitter.com/myleadmd> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LeadMD> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/leadmd-inc.> | YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxu7kg6v3v7lE0HHVz0rRZA> | Slideshare<http://www.slideshare.net/jgray211>