Interviewing candidates now for an immediate opening at MINDBODY in Scottsdale, AZ (Phoenix)!
Check out what it's like to be on the MINDBODY team and then apply here!
The Senior Marketing Operations Specialist will be a key contributor in enabling MINDBODY’s Marketing channels by providing data-driven insights as related to time & resource investment. This role requires high level of analytical skills and a strong background in Marketing Automation and CRM technologies. This position works in an evolving, fast-paced, dynamic environment. This individual will be partnering closely with leadership within Sales & Marketing, as well as Operations across other departments.
The marketing operations job family plays a critical role in our Go-To-Market strategy and is a link between the marketing acquisition, sales operations and data science teams. This team is responsible for measuring marketing performance, ensuring efficient investment and adoption in technology, and ensuring accountability across the marketing and sales departments. This team handles a range of tactical and strategic responsibilities, including lead management, process optimization, & data modeling, analytics and reporting.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics a plus or related area, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in marketing technology and/or marketing operations,
- 3+ years CRM (Salesforce) with Administrator experience
- 2+ years hands on admin experience with Marketing Automation
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Lead funnel management experience within a SAAS environment with MQL model
- Proven expertise in building out SFDC dashboards for Marketing and Sales Team
- Proven experience deploying and optimizing lead or account scoring methods
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and the creative development and execution process
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, strong strategic thinking, & creative problem.
- Adept at multi-tasking and juggling a variety of time-sensitive projects in a deadline driven environment
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and interpret data to measure performance of our campaigns. Communicate initiatives and results of marketing campaigns to sales + leadership
- Track, test, and analyze data relating to campaign metrics to improve and optimize programs by delivering reports to senior marketing management.
- Support a strong metrics-based sales and marketing operations function; drive insights through research / analytics to enable and enrich sales discussions
- Collaborate with Sales Operations, Demand Generation and Marketing Operations to continuously improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide ongoing insights into our lead management performance (MQL Model), building and analyzing reports, identifying bottlenecks and making recommendations for improvement.
- Define and execute ongoing lifecycle experimentation efforts and regularly share best practices and key learnings with cross functional teams.
- Analyze business performance and manage stakeholder requirements primarily related to Salesforce sales and marketing environments.
- Support the Marketing Operations Manager and Data Science team to develop relevant dashboards and analytics, proactively providing insight into the performance of marketing & sales performance and identifying areas for focus and prioritization, while recommending revisions to existing reports, and assisting in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Apply best practices to implement scalable, repeatable & comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking for campaign managers.
- Develop controls on all data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness
- Assist in new digital marketing projects/initiatives as necessary