Are you a marketing technologist, an expert in implementing and working with the latest and greatest marketing automation technologies to drive revenue? Do you live for collaboration with other passionate, high-performing folks in a virtual team? If you’re obsessed with marketing technology, bringing marketing campaigns to life energizes you, and you daydream of driving global revenue, this Marketing Technologist role may be the right one for you.
The Cloud and Enterprise (C+E) Modern Marketing Platform team is looking for a technical expert to drive its B2B marketing efforts across its portfolio of products. You’ll work with a high-visibility, top-notch team of pros across multiple teams and disciplines to define, deliver, and streamline global standards for transformative marketing at Microsoft. In this role, you’ll be a critical part of a high-profile, long-term global initiative, working with the latest digital marketing technologies. If you’re ready to help create the future of marketing at Microsoft, this is the team for you.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Consulting on complex usage of the marketing automation platform (MAP)
• Understanding business and technical requirements and constraints, and leading and driving the effort to translate those requirements into strategic marketing solutions
• Evaluating marketing technology, identifying the latest and greatest, and bringing components to life together in real-world use on the MAP at scale
• Supporting the global rollout and daily operations for Microsoft’s marketing automation platform
• Documenting key MAP processes, procedures as they develop and evolve
• Participating in team triage and planning sessions
• Collaborating deeply across multiple teams and disciplines
• Helping to ramp up, train, support and mentor marketing technologists around the company
• Staying up to date on trends and technology in the technical marketing landscape
• Ambitious self-starter, eager to dive right in and optimize the platform
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated expert skills in troubleshooting, analysis and logic
• Passion to improve process, streamline technology, and improve performance
• Strong project management and organization skills
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, ability to use Visio for process diagramming
• Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in computer science, marketing or business
• Demonstrated skills in some form of technology (i.e. coding / database technology etc.)
• Experience in a B2B marketing role focused on running marketing campaigns and demand generation
• Three or more years using Marketo (Marketo certified expert preferred)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply here! Microsoft Careers