The Master Builders Association in Bellevue, WA is hiring!
Who We’re Looking For:
This position is ideal for a creative, motivated “doer” that enjoys a variety of projects and understands the importance of well-defined business communications. You thrive while working under multiple deadlines and you’re able to keep multiple balls in the air. A person who possesses both creative talents and understands the importance of marketing automation software would enjoy this position.
Apply at Indeed.com - Marketing Coordinator job - Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties - Bellevue, W...
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Senior Marketing Manager & Director of Marketing & Events to execute the strategic marketing plan with an immediate focus on execution of internal and external communications and messaging. Primary areas of responsibility include assistance with event marketing, marketing communications including email marketing and company website maintenance, and general organization of marketing assets including collateral, stationary and marketing promotional items. Marketo experience is highly preferred.
The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Sr. Marketing Manager. Together, this team is responsible for driving an integrated marketing strategy including digital and traditional marketing activities to support the MBAKS.
The marketing team provides centralized support to all MBA departments including but not limited to: internal and external communications, company events and brand identity. This team works closely with the events and operations teams to achieve business goals and ensure consistent brand messaging and strong market presence.
- Assist with digital marketing programs including email campaigns, support for updating and maintaining product and service content information for websites and other digital media. Marketo experience highly preferred.
- Manage digital marketing presence including newsletters, emails, website and video
- Develop collateral to support brand refresh, marketing initiatives, events and various internal needs
- Provide marketing support as needed at association events, exhibitions and rental events including taking photos, helping with registration and helping with setup
- Assist with editing and organizing photos from association meetings and events for association publications. Photography and videography experience a plus!
- Organize and maintain inventory of printed collateral, stationary, promotional items and other marketing assets
- Work cross-functionally between departments to support marketing and communication initiatives
- Execute or support additional projects, initiatives, and programs as directed
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather and analyze relevant metrics and trends on company marketing activities including but not limited to social media, web analytics, and lead generation.
- At least three years of marketing and communications experience. B2B focus preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Excellent time management and organization skills with the ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional teams and build/maintain positive working relationships with internal and external partners
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Very creative and willing to communicate innovative, bold ideas
- Proficient in Adobe Suite( InDesign, Illustrator, Photo Shop), Marketo, Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint.
All applicants must apply on Indeed.com:
Marketing Coordinator job - Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties - Bellevue, W...