Fathom is hiring for another Strategist on our team. If you're interested in this opportunity – or would like to recommend someone – please feel free to drop me a note here in the community or an email to email@example.com. A more detailed description is below, please don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to discuss the opportunity in more detail! I've been on the job ~7 months, and I can tell you this is a fantastic experience for anyone looking to break into the consultancy world, and anecdotally it feels like you're getting 5x the experience by seeing so many different instances and use-cases.
Chicago, IL - Full Time
We believe that all investments in marketing and advertising should be held highly accountable. Simple. Accountable. Results that matter to our clients.
Fathom is a full-service digital marketing agency and analytics firm that delivers profitable revenue for its clients across multiple digital touch points. Our proven track record of success across multiple industries—including manufacturing, technology, education, healthcare, e-commerce and financial services—allows us to back up our promise to deliver “results that matter.”
Fathom is searching for a Marketing Automation Strategist to join our growing family! We are seeking a driven individual who is looking to make a BIG impact in growing Fathom and our clients' businesses.
- Build, test and execute e-mail campaigns and landing pages in support of lead generation activities, corporate communications, and service related communications
- Become expert on feature functionality of the email / lead management application in use, and train / educate others as needed
- Report on the success or failure of each campaign
- Continually work to improve quality of lists and databases throughout system.
- Share best practices of online marketing efforts to internal stakeholders and ensure that best practices are followed and upheld.
- Regularly align efforts with departmental, sales (revenue driving activities) and company strategy and goals
- B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, advertising, or communications or equivalent professional internet, marketing, or computer experience
- 4+ years marketing experience desired, B2B experience preferred
- Experience with email marketing campaigns and interactive marketing
- Experience working with known Marketing Automation Platforms such as Marketo, Hubspot, ExactTarget, Eloqua, Silverpop, Pardot, SharpSpring, etc.
- Marketo experience is highly preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge, in the Internet/Interactive marketing field (email, web, search, blogs, etc.)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage people and personalities at all levels of the organization with a ‘can do / consultative’ approach
- Attention to detail
- Strong project planning and execution skills, with strong sense of project ownership and ability to anticipate possible roadblocks and provide viable solutions
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively, and keep schedules and projects in order and up to speed
- Basic understanding of HTML
If it doesn't look cool, you're probably doing it wrong.