View the full description here
Benevity (https://www.benevity.com) is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to develop digital lead generation and nurture strategies, architecting the business processes and technology to power them, and then ensuring they are executed seamlessly to bring future Benevity clients through the buyer journey. You thrive on ensuring that the right message goes to the right person at the perfect time – and know how to leverage technology to make this one-to-one experience truly scalable. Your natural inclination to use data to create smart digital marketing strategies, devotion to detail and solid experience in marketing automation make you a force to be reckoned with.
Go to Work and Change the World:
Looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? Benevity is the place for you.
We’re a fast-paced (and fast growing!) software company in the business of doing good. Our market-leading cloud solution powers Goodness programs that help some of the world’s most iconic brands engage their people, customers and communities by connecting them with causes they care about. As a B Corp, we’re thrilled to be part of the next wave of companies that are committed to higher social and sustainability standards—a commitment you’ll see reflected in our mission-driven culture.
If you want to feel good about going to work every day, Benevity delivers. We’re an agile, high-performing team and we need new team members—people like you—to help us continue to innovate game-changing technology, and help our raving fans (er, clients!) successfully run world-class Goodness programs that create a culture of purpose and passion while making a positive difference in the world. Imagine using your skills to catalyze a network of 10 million+ people from hundreds of the most recognizable global brands to connect with millions of charities around the world. At Benevity, you can!
What you’ll be doing:
- Always assessing current sales and marketing operations needs, process and technology (including Marketing Automation and CRM)
- Act as an administrator for Benevity’s marketing automation platform, as well as managing day-to-day email campaign execution
- Grow the marketing technology stack and act as a technology SME for marketing platforms and technology projects (including CRM field management, platform implementations, integrations and process evolution)
- Collaborate with Demand Generation team to construct the approach as well as the assets needed for successful nurture strategies that ensure current and future Benevity clients are provided the right information at the right time
- Develop and optimize email marketing, lead flow process, qualification and lead scoring
- Work collaboratively with other marketing teams on digital campaigns (Paid Ads, Media, Social, Events, Content, Client Success, Product Marketing, etc.) to ensure the best buyer experience possible and effective lead data capture occurs
- Advance marketing campaign attribution reporting (first touch and multi-touch)
- Obsessively analyze, optimize and report on all campaign activities
What you bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing, operations, or sales role
- 1-3 years of direct experience in a marketing automation or marketing operations role
- Data-driven, deeply analytical marketer with a focus on measurement and optimization
- Love and aptitude for technology/software and an innate desire to always be looking for ‘what’s next’ to improve business outcomes
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills to effectively lead and work with cross-functional teams, primarily Sales, Demand Generation, Client Success Marketing and Product Marketing
- Experience working with marketing automation technology (Marketo Certified Expert designation considered a major asset)
- Proven experience building effective lead generation and nurture programs
- Hands-on experience working with Enterprise CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools, with emphasis on Google Analytics
- Advanced level of experience with Excel
- Experience with SEO tools, considered an asset
- Experience with A/B testing and Email Rendering tools, considered an asset
- Be both independent and a team player focused on excellence
Apply Here: https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=BENEINC&cws=37&rid=65