Staples Business Advantage is the business-to-business division of Staples, Inc. serving mid-size to large global enterprises and the healthcare, education, and government sectors. This position is part of the Demand Generation Marketing team which supports Staples Business Advantage growth initiatives through marketing programs that drive brand awareness, increased sales and customer acquisition and retention. This role will specifically focus on owning our marketing automation platform (Marketo), optimizing our lead nurturing campaigns, and managing the overall lead process with our SalesForce.com CRM teams.
• 4 year degree in business, marketing, database administration or related field.
• 4 plus years of experience in marketing operations and automation with hands-on experience administering marketing automation tools such as Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua as well as Salesforce.com.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Process and quality orientation with attention to detail.
• Analytical thought process.
• Conscientious, thorough and organized in all aspects of your professional life.
• General understanding of online marketing tactics and best practices.
• Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player who likes to take ownership.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) and ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally.
• Experience working in a business-to-business (B2B) environment.
• Experience implementing and optimizing lead scoring models.
• Comfortable using online content to generate new leads for Sales teams.
• Experience not only running a project, but also measuring and evaluating its success.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Experience developing reports in marketing or CRM systems.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For additional information, please contact:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
T: (770) 325-1705