FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental, and title and escrow services. Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle. We are currently hiring a Marketing Automation Administrator in Anaheim, CA!
Consider Carrington Today!
The Marketing automation Administrator will be responsible for creating and monitoring marketing automation activities in Carrington’s marketing automation system (Marketo). Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, maintain, and monitor campaigns, nurture flows, data/list imports, subscription centers, and all marketing automation activities for all of Carrington’s business units.
- Suggest marketing automation ideas to improve Carrington’s outreach and conversion of leads to opportunities to sold business.
- Monitor and report campaign performance.
- Work with CRM administrator(s) to ensure marketing automation system synchronization to CRM.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Design complex marketing automation system workflows and execute highly targeted campaigns including emails, landing pages, nurture streams.
- Use lead scoring and nurture streams to drive quality leads to sales and manage the lead flows through the company’s marketing automation system and CRM.
- Work with marketing, product management, sales, customer success, and business development to coordinate campaigns and insure effective communication streams to target segments.
- Effectively use UTM codes to track content and channel effectiveness.
- Actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue and deliver regular automated reports and dashboards to monitor marketing key performance indicators, campaign ROI, lead flow and follow-up status.
- Work with designers and developers to create web pages, landing pages and emails and define A/B testing to optimize performance.
- Translate analytics into clear and actionable recommendations to drive qualified traffic and hone-in on revenue-building activity.
- Maintain and enrich the quality and integrity of the sales and marketing database.