LeadMD is a team of personable, skilled marketers with a massive bent towards technology and results. We started our journey right around the birth of Marketing Automation in 2009 - it was a great time to be born. Since that time LeadMD has become the Premier Strategic Marketing Partner of the leading Marketing Automation Software, Marketo, and a premier partner of Salesforce.com. But, we're not all about tech - we also help drive the success of our clients by marrying the traditional functions of a digital marketing agency with those cutting edge platforms - "traditional" services like content creation, web and graphic design and buyer persona and messaging alignment. Basically, if you found the perfect marketer and started cloning them - that's us. LeadMD is like marketer multiplicity, minus the degradation that can come with cloning of course! Anyway, we do what other agencies and consultants dread - we actually work, and we have a blast doing it, because marketing is what we love. So, if you want to walk into your office each day and genuinely pioneer the landscape of marketing - LeadMD might be something to check out.
WHY JOIN THE LEADMD FREIGHT TRAIN:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At LeadMD, we're committed to bringing passion and customer success to the forefront of marketing services. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. Our work life balance is that a huge part of life is work.
Everyday we strive to:
2. Deliver Hyper-Value
3. Make it repeatable
WHAT IS A SENIOR MARKETING CONSULTANT ANYWAY?
Our job is to make our clients happy, and that means helping them succeed as marketers. The Senior Marketing Consultant (SMC), under the direction of the VP, Marketing Services, will work with a team of marketing automation experts focused on delivering end-to-end demand generation programs for clients. The SMC identifies client needs, designs a plan for action and manages their team to produce uncommon results (hyper-value). The SMC will be looked to for guidance, mentoring and thought leadership while overseeing the many moving parts to ensure success of LeadMD’s client organizations. The SMC sets goals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
SMC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Creating and building demand generation campaigns within Marketo
• Implementing all facets of the various platforms such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, automation, progressive profiling, based on the LeadMD methodology
• Managing timelines and expectations to ensure client programs are completed on-time and within budget
• Communicating with clients to manage expectations, deliverables and modifications to their existing CRM and Marketo
• Developing a clear understanding of the LeadMD methodology
• Documenting requirements regarding business needs and translate them appropriately into technical specifications, when necessary
• A minimum of two-years as a power user of Marketo, proof of certification will be required
• Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
• Well-developed interpersonal skills — principles and people, advocates team concept
• Experience successfully working in fast –paced environment with minimal guidance
• Results orientated with ability to balance other business considerations
• Phenomenal communication skills – both written, verbal and non-verbal
• B.S. Business discipline preferred
Please include with your resume the answer to this question: What is the most pragmatic solution you developed to solve a problem? Please include a detailed overview of the problem and your role in solving it as a part of your answer.
Hi Kimberly - Any chance your open positions could be filled remotely? Or are they all on site in Scottsdale? Thanks.
Thanks for reaching out. Yes, for the right candidate we will definitely consider remote work. What has you looking into the market now? What is your experience level with Marketo and Salesforce?
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn too!