Six Degrees, a Scottsdale-based brand-building agency, is seeking to fill a new, full-time position in our Digital Marketing group. Our agency has a specialization in the medical device and pharmaceutical/biotech areas, but also supports clients in a variety of other sectors, including hospitality, software, education and consumer goods. The Marketing Automation Manager will support our automated marketing efforts for our agency clients and work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment. The position reports to the Director of Marketing Automation.
- Assist with daily operations of the marketing automation platform such as the execution and deployment of email campaigns, tracking & reporting, A/B testing and measurement and data maintenance campaigns.
- Help create, deploy and optimize new campaigns and programs within Marketo
- Utilize HTML skills to help build campaign assets, modify/update existing templates, create/code new templates and QA/test/troubleshoot email proofs
- Assist with list hygiene for managed email lists and database segmentation
- Continually audit existing campaigns for performance and to ensure the use of best practices
- Develop and maintain performance reporting
- Set up and manage customer tracking campaigns to measure success
- Help manage and troubleshoot email deliverability issues
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing automation experience (Marketo preferred); creating, testing, and analyzing email marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of marketing automation strategies and platform capabilities
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to think critically and communicate complex information
- HTML knowledge
- Detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven
- Resourceful and creative with excellent problem-solving skills
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Email Marketing Manager in the subject line.