Senior Manager, Global Digital Marketing
Apply Here: Careers | CooperVision®
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
CooperVision, a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses and related products and services. The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and 1-day lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism and presbyopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit www.coopervision.com.
JOB TITLE: Senior Manager, Global Digital Marketing
DEPARTMENT: Global Marketing
If you are passionate about digital marketing and enjoy building and growing the digital channel and identifying new business opportunities within the channel, we want to speak with you. Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Digital Marketing & Communication this role is responsible developing and executing a global digital marketing strategy that supports the commercial objectives of leading, multinational medical device company located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The ideal candidate must be highly collaborative and able to work with teams around the globe. They must be driven, flexible and able to provide strong leadership. The ability to bring a strategic, holistic and metrics oriented approach to digital marketing is key. These efforts will be driven both as a sole contributor and in partnership with the global brand team and marcom, web development, global IT and regional and country marketing teams as well as by the management of external agencies/resources, where required.
- Drive the vision and bring subject matter expertise on how to best reach target customer through the robust and ever changing digital channel. Develop and recommend both annual and multi-year global digital strategy, plans and roadmaps
- Reach and engage both our professional customers (Eye Care Professionals) and consumer customers (contact lens wearers and prospect)
- Define, plan and execute all global digital campaigns including helping to identify digital opportunities that can leveraged across regions/markets. Co-drive joint initiatives with regional and country marketing teams
- As a subject matter expertise help to increase digital marketing understanding with product brand leads, global key account team, regional and country marketing teams across the organization, helping ensure that digital is fully integrated and is a core part of the marketing mix
- Take the lead on identifying new creative growth strategies utilizing digital
- Keep the commercial organization abreast of emerging trends, opportunities along with value added insights to drive the business
- Evaluate emerging technologies and digital marketing opportunities that are relevant to the category. Provide perspective and adopt where appropriate
- Manage and collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Define/drive all global digital efforts across all digital channels including SEM, SEO, display, marketing automation, social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Manage and drive global web site content/content strategy
- Manage all digital platforms
- Represent global marketing on the cross-functional intranet team
- Partner with regions and IT to grow the utilization of marketing automation as a core business growth lever
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Prioritize time across all areas of responsibility
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work well cross-functionally and to solve for the “big picture”
- Demonstrable success leading and managing multiple digital marketing channels, social media, display, SEO/SEM, digital content strategy/development etc.
- Hands-on digital platforms experience including social media platforms i.e. Social Studio, Content Management Systems i.e. Adobe/Drupal 7, Marketing Automation platforms i.e. Eloqua/Marketo
- Proven working experience in B2B and B2C digital marketing
- Experience both defining and executing digital demand generation activities with clearly defined KPI’s
- Demonstrated ability defining, developing and leading agencies/consultants to develop content for use across digital channels including articles, blogs, banners, social media post, YouTube Videos, infographics, etc.
- Self-starter, strong, creative thinker that can bring new ideas to the table – always looking for ways to make things happen regardless of obstacles
- Ability to create, organize, implement, monitor and adjust multiple projects at the same time
- Highly creative and customer driven with experience identifying how to use digital to engage, inform and motivate target customers and key influencers throughout the customer journey
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practice in online marketing and measurement
- True “middle-brain” mindset –balance of creative and analytical
- Proficient at using various analytical tools including Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Office environment
- There will be extended periods of sitting and using a computer.
- Will include 15-20% travel, both domestic and international
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Medical/Life sciences experience is a plus
- Prior experience in B2B and B2C digital marketing required