Questex LLC, a leader in B2B digital media, events and publishing, is seeking a Marketing & Audience Development Manager to manage its digital marketing programs, including event marketing, audience development, and reporting for an industry group.
The Marketing & Audience Development professional will be responsible for utilizing our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and other tools/platforms to create, test, support and execute digital marketing campaigns within their assigned industry.
The ideal candidate will be creative, analytical, well-organized, service-oriented and have a keen eye for detail. He/she will also have an understanding of digital marketing principles and tactics as it relates to list segmentation and targeting, database marketing, email marketing, landing page optimization, PPC, SEO, and analytics. Prior experience with Marketo or another marketing automation platform is required.
• Work with their assigned publisher or sales manager to define and nurture valuable audience segments. Create and track the audience map and associated customer journey (funnel).
• Create marketing emails, landing pages, and campaigns using Marketo for events, audience development and content marketing initiatives. Optimize landing pages to drive conversions. Create triggered and automated campaigns based on website visits and email activity. Maintain and update existing landing pages, subscription centers, and opt-in forms.
• Execute and manage PPC advertising on search and social platforms such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and ad network display campaigns.
• Proactively work on search engine optimization (SEO) tasks as part of a corporate SEO strategy, to ensure that the publication website is fully optimized.
Monitor, optimize, and report on website and audience metrics in support of business objectives and revenue goals.
• Create the strategy behind new publication and new newsletter launches, including set-up of emails, social media campaigns, PPC, etc.
· Bachelor's degree required (BA/BS), major in business, marketing, or database analytics preferred.
· Minimum of 2-5 years of professional experience in B2B marketing, with a concentration in digital marketing.
· Understanding of digital marketing tactics and channels, and best practices to optimize performance for engagement and conversions.
· Experience using Marketo or other marketing automation tools such as Eloqua or Pardot, is required. Marketo certified professional is a plus.
· Experience with analytics and SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Parse.ly, Raven, Moz, etc.
· Experience with PPC on both search and social platforms preferred.
· Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required.
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
· Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities is a must.
· A passion for marketing analytics and a curiosity to determine what is working and what isn’t is required.
· Excellent attention to detail is essential; must be metrics-driven and results-oriented.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org