Objectives of Position
The Sr. Systems Marketing Integration Engineer gathers requirements, designs, builds, tests, deploys to production and monitors solutions for Ecosystem of BackOffice Business Applications. This position has a strong focus on business processes automations & optimizations. Ecosystem of BackOffice Business Applications is consisting of integrated On-Prem and Cloud, internal and third party solutions for Commerce, Big Data, BI, CRM & Marketing.
- Be "hands on" with technologies to design, build, test, deploy, admin and monitor solutions to achieve desired business outcomes while applying best practices.
- Analyze, review and deliver the business requirements to BackOffice Business Applications.
- Translate and convert the business requirements into technical functional and non-functional requirements by closely working with architects and relevant teams.
- Lead delivery of the defined solutions.
- Drive major process re-engineering efforts by leading projects related to BackOffice Business Applications.
- Serve as a technology expert resource on the custom development and integration of Marketing Automation and CRM solutions.
- Responsible for providing technical support and maintenance for 360 integration and effective utilization of the internal and external software/platform(s).
- Work closely with relevant teams to ensure cross systems data integrity.
- Work with agencies or third party software vendors as necessary.
- Evaluate vendor products for integration landscape that fits current and future needs.
- Observe consistently for the roadmap of the software/platform(s) to inform stakeholders about upcoming features and functions which might be compatible/beneficial for Ecosystem of BackOffice Business Applications.
- Help to support reporting mechanisms and creation of holistic dashboards.
- Establish and maintain documentation and training materials for Ecosystem of BackOffice Business Applications; provide general and specialized training/enablement to new and existing users of the BackOffice Business Applications.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field required
- 5+ years of experience in building and delivering Marketing Automation solutions with integration of CRM & other BackOffice Business Applications with a minimum of 3 years of in depth experience in Marketo & Salesforce implementations for a large organization
- 3+ years of experience creating campaigns in a Marketing Automation system, B2B/B2C email marketing, including a deep understanding of factors that affect deliverability
- Expert in consuming, designing and building web-based APIs (REST, SOAP, etc), their authentication mechanisms (OAuth, etc) and webhooks; expert with JSON, XML
- Hands on experience in Service Oriented Architecture or Micro-Services Architecture
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services or other Cloud Services providers
- Experience in using development and CI/CD tools like Stash, Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc
- Experience in Agile Development methodology in fast-pace environment; DevOps experience is a plus
- Experience in Big Data technologies is a plus
- Experience with integration platforms like Informatica, Dell Boomi, StrikeIron, Birst, RingLead is preferred
- Experience in production systems administration, support and monitoring is a plus
For more details, please visit:
Sr. Systems Marketing Integration Engineer in Santa Clara, CA, USA | Product Development/Engineering...
Interested? - Contact Mike Dietz: firstname.lastname@example.org