Imprivata, based out of Lexington, MA is looking for an email marketing specialist to join the growing marketing operations team! It's a great opportunity for a Marketo specialist to help a growing organization manage and execute on their demand gen programs. This team member will be responsible for the following:
- Define strategy for marketing automation programs
- Utilize Marketo to deliver timely and relevant marketing campaigns that include smart lists, emails, landing pages, and web forms.
- Manage process for all marketing prospect and customer databases in Marketo and lead/contact management in Salesforce.com.
- Build and optimize lead nurturing email marketing programs
- Manage all email communications and email calendar for all customer facing communications.
- Manage and maintain lead scoring models
- Work with marketing teams to report monthly on campaign performance, conversions, etc.
- Build and maintain programs to cleanse and enhance our data.
- Manage internal lead process by working with internal team on lead qualification guidelines.
- Manage the lead scoring model, as well as monitor and optimize it to increase success of lead quality, volume, and delivery of MQLs.
- Lead management process creation, delivery and monitoring, particularly in the area of service-level agreements
To apply, click here! Imprivata Careers - Email Marketing Specialist