WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, WE are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging and creative work environment at a company with award-winning technology? Are you looking for a company that values and recognizes your contributions and encourages you to shape your own career path? We believe in challenging you, then providing you with the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is seeking a Global Marketing Operations Specialist to join the Global Marketing Operations team in our Manchester, NH office.
You are an HTML guru and a strategic thinker who is knowledgeable about email marketing best practices, CRM systems (preferably Salesforce) and comfortable with databases. You possess strong organizational, execution and analytical skills and are comfortable with executing impactful marketing campaigns on a global level. This position requires the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, fast paced environment, serving as a cross-departmental marketing resource across multiple time zones.
- Assist in maintaining and optimizing our marketing automation tool - Adobe Campaign (formerly Neolane) to support our global marketing activities.
- Design, layout and manage responsive HTML/Text email templates
- Ensure all email campaigns are approved and deployed on their pre-determined date and time
- Ensure the accuracy of all email campaigns, including error-free email copy, imagery, links, and target audiences
- Collaborate with Design, Product and Corporate Marketing teams to execute marketing initiatives that will drive business growth
- Develop email tests (a/b, frequency, recency, layout, time of day and other variables)
- Suggest enhancements to improve campaign engagement
- Provide input on operational processes and identify new segmentation opportunities as needed
- Applying industry best practice, and knowledge of spam regulations, spam filters, accessibility, and email and client browser discrepancies to email marketing campaigns
- Provide data quality support to the CRM and marketing automation system by monitoring and processing data updates, email bounce backs and subscription preferences
- Develop creative and eye-catching graphics for use in digital marketing materials
- Collaborate in brainstorming sessions to generate marketing ideas for new email campaigns or improvements to current email strategies.
- Assist in monitoring, tracking and reporting on all data and email metrics.
- Assist the Global Events Team with registration logistics for our annual customer conference, EFI Connect
- Coordinate, administer and co-manage the EFI Connect Mobile Event App with the company contracted to develop the app
- All other marketing responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing or communications role, especially in email marketing and/or marketing operations and marketing automation
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals and compliance (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, etc.)
- An aptitude for databases, data management/hygiene and working across different IT systems
- Excellent communication, writing and copyediting skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Experience in running B2B email marketing programs
- Prior experience with marketing automation/email platform tools (e.g., Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.)
- Knowledge of Web Content Management Systems, CRM and Marketing Automation Tools (e. g., Sitecore, Salesforce.com, JIRA)
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Be well-versed in email marketing fundamentalsincluding campaign building, email design, deployment and deliverability
- Be able to understand complex and at times contradictory data
- Love technology - anticipating and adopting new advancements in technology applications
- Enjoy the testing process; be experienced in executing and analyzing the results of your A/B and multivariate tests to maximize response rates
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, and an ability to build relationships across the business and in different time zones
- Be able to work on several projects and tasks simultaneously, and be able to plan and deliver work to schedule
- Possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail; use our data to optimize and deliver on overall company goals and metrics
- Have an aptitude for analyzing data and reporting on campaign results
- Stay current on industry best practices around email marketing and mobile friendly design
- Have exceptional project management skills including: collaboration, driving alignment, planning time and resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations.