Job Link: https://orbitalinsight.com/careers/demand-generation-manager/
Orbital Insight is a fast-growing provider of geospatial data and geo-analytic services to commercial, nonprofit and public sector clients across the globe. Leveraging advancements in computer vision and cloud computing, Orbital Insight is turning millions of images into a big picture understanding of the world that is quantitatively grounded in observation, creating unprecedented transparency, and empowering global decision makers with new sources of objective, quantified socio-economic insights.
Backed by marquee investors such as GV (formerly Google Ventures), Sequoia Capital, In-Q-Tel and Bloomberg Beta, Orbital Insight is rapidly expanding its commercial and public sector capabilities. Come join us if you are unafraid to try new approaches and relentlessly seek to push the state of the art, taking projects all the way from prototype to production-ready.
Demand Generation ManagerOrbital Insight, Inc. is currently seeking a Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing team based in Palo Alto. The Marketing team works intimately with both external clients and internal stakeholders to support new business sales through PR, event management, industry-focused content creation and lead generation. This role requires knowledge of marketing automation technology, enabling personalized and proactive support for new business meetings in order to meet subscription revenue goals. In this role, you will be responsible for inbound and outbound lead generation, managing the marketing technical stack and providing sales and marketing support around key initiatives.
- Own Orbital Insight’s inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Provide transparency through live dashboards to track SaaS metrics, segmented by product and persona, for our executive team.
- Act as chief demand generation strategist and tactician, designing the high-level plan and executing Marketo campaigns.
- Manage marketing budgets to run email, webinar, whitepaper and paid search campaigns – including cost per acquisition (CPA) analysis.
- Identify target enterprise accounts and creative ways to reach institutional and enterprise decision makers.
- Collaborate with the marketing organization to create fully integrated campaigns, website development, landing page creation and using them to further Orbital Insight’s brand and messaging.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience
- Hands-on experience with Marketo
- Experience managing, tracking and optimizing marketing budgets
- Strong analytical capabilities to deliver insight and identify opportunities through A/B testing
- History of marketing to institutional B2B customers
- Desire to be a serious revenue contributor in 2019 and grow each consecutive year