Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
at Sales, Marketing, and Account Management
US, WA, Seattle
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Technical Project Manager to enable the flawless execution of marketing automation programs and deliver a great experience for our internal and external customers while raising the bar on our technical capabilities. The successful candidate will have technical expertise with marketing automation platforms, experience building and supporting various technical platforms, and curiosity to develop new capabilities within our core systems. This role focuses on technical project management of the marketing automation development lifecycle in an agile environment including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration, and advanced administration.
Collaborate with AWS marketing teams to successfully execute on development and system implementation requests, solve technical issues within our existing platforms, and to enhance the sophistication of our service offerings through feature extensions and platform improvements. Document and lead system performance of marketing automation and CRM programs, processes for lead management, lead scoring, and trigger-based programs. You will design and implement integrations between marketing and sales platforms, with particular responsibility for marketing automation and CRM sophistication, to drive new demand, nurture top accounts and leverage loyalty via integrations.
This position is the technical liaison with the website, email, and CRM teams to ensure development and integration efforts in each of the platforms will work in the overall sales and marketing automation ecosystem. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to find inventive ways to improve campaign performance and evolve the marketing automation platforms.
· Support the administration of marketing automation platform (Marketo) including roles and permissions, user requests, segmentation, workspace management, field development and management and other permissions.
· Manage the backlog of stakeholder project requests, build out development sprints to support enhancements, feature requests and extensions, troubleshoot and resolve system performance and issues within a well documented SLA.
· Work with Marketing Automation team to develop and execute API integrations between Marketo/SFDC and other external technology platforms
· Ensure that AWS Marketing stays compliant with email marketing, cookies and CAN-SPAM through implementing and maintaining best in class operational system configuration and program development.
· Collaborate with AWS Business Intelligence teams to deliver high quality data into and from Marketo to relevant analytics platforms.
· Ensure internal stakeholders (sales team, etc) have optimal experience with Salesforce + Marketo integration
· Use a test, measure, learn approach to iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results, plugging any leaks in the lead funnel.
· Collaborate with sales operations on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process and integrations with marketing automation platforms.
· Work with Marketing Automation team to improve the quality of data in our marketing automation platform and CRM system; collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure required data is captured at all customer touch points.
· Collaborate with Product and Program Managers to build Marketo Program Templates that utilize automation best practices to support internal initiatives.
· Assist in auditing Marketo and documenting processes, procedures, and architecture.