SOLVED

Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

Go to solution
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

Here's a new one: when the top navigation works when clicking on it (which it only does about 50% of the time), the drop down is now super small (with vertical scrollbars) and barely usable:

Why_is_Marketo_not_determining_the_country_for_______Marketo_Marketing_Nation_Community.png

Mac OS 10.10.5 / Safari 9.0.1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

We are close to resolving the issue. Thanks.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Scott,

things seems to be much better this morning, but we will see when the US awake and the concurrent number of connected users increases.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Keeps doing well at 2PM CET...

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

No change here on my end.  Firefox continues to be unusable (on both platforms); Chrome works for a while (replying now with Chrome/Win); and Safari/Mac works the best, but there are several UI issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been having a ton of problems too. About 50% of the time when I try to use the search box in Chrome it won't let me type. I have to open in Safari to get it to work.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

For about 2 days (resolved itself yesterday) I wasn't even able to get into the community/support! When I would click Community from Marketo it would eventually error out after trying to load for some time.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Also, Scott K. Wilder​, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but in Chrome when I click to the next page of questions it stays at the bottom of the list instead of putting me at the top of the list as I would expect. Just a little annoying

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dory for letting me know. We are working on it.

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Hi Scott - I haven't been able to rate/star any articles for probably close to two months in firefox.  And generally I find that the profile area can't handle much beyond a click or two before it just stops functioning. This had been happening well before the more recent issues.  Good luck with all the fixes - I know you are undoubtedly doing your best to resolve all of these.