Job: Email Marketing Specialist
InEight is a leading developer of construction project management software that enables contractors, engineers and owners to overcome their greatest project pain points. InEight’s solutions span every stage of the project life cycle from design to estimate and from field execution to turnover. The solutions give project stakeholders the real-time information and insights needed to minimize risks, improve operational efficiency, control project costs, and make educated decisions easily. Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, InEight has offices in Omaha, Nebraska; Houston, Texas; Portland, Oregon; Melbourne, Australia; Sydney, Australia; Colombo, Sri Lanka; and Bengaluru, India. InEight, an ISO 9001:2015-registered company, is a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation (Kiewit). Kiewit, through its subsidiaries, is one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations.
Meet InEight. We’re shaping the future of how the world constructs. The construction and capital projects industry stand on the edge of tremendous change. Technology advancements are transforming the industry and hold the potential to solve the age-old industry challenge of delivering projects on time and on budget. And we want you to be part of the next era of this industry. We’re looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for producing email programs to support all marketing channels (events, webinars, demand generation, etc.) while managing data in Marketo.
If you’re smart, analytical, curious and independent, this could be the perfect role for you. If you know the world of B2B lead nurturing, marketing automation and cloud-based SAAS offerings, even better!
InEight is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist who will report to the Demand Generation Manager in developing and executing Marketo email campaigns to drive promotion, lead nurturing, and customer nurturing. Major areas of accountability include: architecting and implementing email programs to support all marketing channels, developing email templates, list segmentation and uploads, split-testing, and reporting. The position will work closely with cross-functional teams across events, creative, copy, digital, and sales to create targeted messaging and drive leads through the funnel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Email Campaign Development: Manage, execute and optimize InEight’s email marketing programs to support multi-channel efforts including events, webinars, promotion, lead nurturing, and customer nurturing.
- Template Creation: Design, code and help with copy development for all email communication.
- List Segmentation: Partner with our CRM team to pull, segment and upload targeted lists for each communication track.
- Data Organization: Maintain data accuracy and develop scoring models in Marketo to ensure proper data transfer and campaign synchronization into the CRM.
- Analytics and Reporting: Measure and report on all growth KPIs and develop plans to improve.
- A/B Testing: Continually test and optimize subject lines, copy, CTAs and images and iterate against it.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience managing marketing campaigns for B2B SaaS with a proven track record of driving growth in an email marketing role.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing methods, specifically lead nurturing through marketing automation
- Expert in Marketo or similar marketing automation tools such as (Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot)
- Experience with managing leads, inbound marketing, sales funnels, segmentation, nurture strategies, drip marketing, digital and ABM campaigns
- Strong understanding of responsive design, segmentation, CAN-SPAM, email marketing concepts and best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and self-directed; able to manage time and meet deadlines for concurrent projects/assignments in a fast-paced environment
- A good mix of creative and analytical thinking
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, or related field.