Marketing & Sales Operations Manager - CloudHealth - Boston, MA
Apply Here! Position | CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth Technologies is seeking a Sales and Marketing Operations Manager to coordinate, develop, and drive operational insights for the sales and marketing teams globally.
About You: You have a passion for operational reporting for sales and marketing, including system monitoring dashboards/reports, seller/marketer dashboards/reports, and ad hoc sales/marketing reporting. You are highly analytical and business metrics focused individual who enjoys coordinating with sales and marketing leadership to ensure business metrics are developed and delivered based on priorities set by sales and marketing, You are comfortable setting up reports that include but are not limited to forecasts, sales segment analysis, sales/marketing lead to pipe analysis, sales/marketing status reports, and marketing campaigns analysis and status.
- Coordinate with Sales/Marketing leaders to scope and prioritize critical business metrics and manage timeline for delivery and support communication to sales/marketing leaders and executives.
- Manage existing sales & marketing operational dashboards, sales status report templates and ad-hoc reports to ensure sales and sales leaders have the operational insights to manage their business.
- Collaborate with operations and finance to measure, evaluate and improve overall sales/marketing funnel effectiveness.
- Diagnose gaps in process, tracking, and systems that prevent effective and timely measurement and coordinate with sales enablement and marketing operations team to close the gaps.
- Assist the Sales & Marketing teams with ad hoc analysis and reports as requested.
- Work with sales enablement coordinators to identify and build process improvements that drive sales productivity.
- Develop analytics standards for the company.
- Establish system maintenance/monitoring dashboards to improve and maintain data accuracy in Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics and underlying systems.
- Drive standards of performance and specific actions that drive sales growth that is consistent with predefined success criteria for the sales organization; track and report on these activities on a periodic basis.
- Setup, maintain, and modify sales territories and provide comprehensive analysis of territory.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing to implement processes and controls that ensure effective pipeline management and drive forecast predictability and attainment of sales targets.
- Coordinate analysis of marketing campaigns for effectiveness and key drivers.
- A Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS).
- 5+ years of sales analysis and sales operations background.
- Hands-on management and reporting experience with Salesforce.
- Exceptionally strong Excel, PowerPoint, and general communications skills.
- Strong hands-on experience with dashboards and metrics.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to interpret and summarize data to aid management in achieving strategic and operation goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including problem identification, analysis, action planning, and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work cross functionally with all levels of a company, particularly executive management.
- High energy, results-oriented achiever, and are a team player.
- The ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive change.
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays; plus 15 PTO days annually
But wait, there’s more…
- Equity grants to give you a share of ownership in our growing business
- Commuter & gym / fitness reimbursements
- Apple laptops and hardware for all new-hires
- Free snacks, drinks, premium coffee and weekly free lunches
- An "open door policy" with true commitment to inclusion and transparency
- Tons of opportunity for learning and career advancement
- Flexible hours with reasonable leadership
- A casual office environment; every day is jeans day if you want it to be
- Got a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs – bring ‘em to visit!