Forbes - Campaign/Automation Specialist
Forbes Media LLC. is currently looking to add a Campaign/Automation Specialist to their growing Brand Marketing team.
To apply, please head to: http://bit.ly/1PELutd
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and passionate marketer to join our growing Brand Marketing team, driving demand for the world’s #1 business news brand. You will strategically support the achievement of marketing and overall business goals, especially in driving qualified sales opportunities.
You will design and implement marketing programs, with particular responsibility for marketing automation, to drive new demand, nurture top accounts and leverage loyalty.
You're passionate about marketing automation and how tools like Marketo can transform business by helping sales teams work smarter and by giving clients and prospects a fantastic experience.
Campaign Planning & Execution
- Plan, execute, scale and replicate multiple, well targeted campaigns at once
- Initiate innovative campaigns & ideas to leverage maximum capabilities of our assets, contacts & systems
- Build segmentation, scoring, attribution and operational elements of campaigns
- Initiate and drive user experience/journey across all interactions
- Work with team to
- Report regularly and share campaign activities, results & insights
- Test, measure, learn & iterate to optimize campaigns
- Leverage lead nurturing programs to inform, entertain & delight our audience; develop qualified leads over time
Marketing Operations, Technology & Integration
- Ensure internal stakeholders (executive team, sales team, etc) have optimal experience with Salesforce + Marketo integration
- Workshop & collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop and execute outbound campaigns
- Help to manage administrative functions of the platform, such as tags and channel data, roles and other permissions
- Optimize emails always for greater deliverability rates, where required
- Help stay compliant with email marketing and cookie laws, use correct operational email settings, etc
- Collaborate with Audience Development Associate to optimize SFDC + Marketo databases & segmentation across the business groups
- Help to project manage any change or integration between Marketo and other technologies used
Sales Tools, Training & Communications
- Lead, opportunity and campaign management process, monitoring, training, communications and corrections
Reporting & Response Management
- Identify and help manage the lead lifecycle, used for reporting and campaign triggers – ensuring that leads are passed to sales at the right time, based on lead scoring foundations
- Effective management of automated lead alerts, and creation of lead, tasks and opportunities, subscription management and client exclusion requests
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to use data from multiple sources to gain insights, incorporating test and learn philosophy
Your Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year in demand generation, creating campaigns in a B2B environment
- Endless energy and a passion for email marketing and nurturing, demonstrated through up-to-date knowledge of the latest techniques, trends and best practices
- Experience with – and a love for! – marketing automation solutions (Marketo ideal, or similar tools like Exact Target or Eloqua) and CRMs (Salesforce.com)
- A track record of working with marketing and sales teams to develop and execute outbound campaigns
- Ideal, not essential - Experience generating website traffic through search marketing, PPC and paid social promotion programs
- Analytical with a natural curiosity to test (including A/B), measure, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including writing skills
- Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals with tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
Forbes Media is a global media, branding and technology company. We are a forward thinking, nimble and decisive organization that encourages our employees to take ownership of their own careers. At Forbes, no idea is too big or too small. We are honest, transparent and of course we know how to have a good time! We are always looking for smart, collaborative game-changers to join our team.
Forbes Media, publisher of Forbes, Forbes Asia and ForbesLife magazines and Forbes.com, is an authoritative source of news and information on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership and affluent lifestyles. The company has built a diversified portfolio of assets as part of its ongoing transformation into a global media, branding and technology company. The Forbes brand today reaches approximately 75 million people worldwide with its business message through Forbes and ForbesLife magazines and its 37 licensed local editions around the world, Forbes.com, TV, conferences, research, social and mobile each month.