Who we are searching for:
The Marketing Automation Specialist is a critical member of the Marketing team and will be responsible for the design, testing, execution, maintenance and reporting of automated online marketing campaigns across multiple audience segments. This role will be a power user of Marketo and have a solid background and understanding of its interaction with Salesforce. The Marketing Automation Specialist not only has deep technical marketing automation knowledge, but also possesses strong digital marketing and demand generation skills, applying appropriate segmentation strategies as necessary.
What you will do:
- Apply marketing strategy and technique, including test, learn and optimization approaches to the oversight and execution of automated marketing programs.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop and deliver program goals and assist in designing, executing and reporting on client acquisition, engagement and retention campaigns.
- Partner with team to champion new techniques using marketing automation, impacting: campaign design, points within the customer journey, content development, engagement strategies and conversion techniques.
- Lead the process to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation strategies to optimize effectiveness of each campaign in support of marketing objectives and program results.
- Ensure we are using technology to drive the best possible email and SMS programs; includes automating manual processes, data segmentation, list development, triggered/ life-cycle marketing campaigns, and CRM tool optimization.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to monitor the data flow as it moves between platforms (Salesforce & Marketo), to ensure processes are optimized.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, demand generation principles, and marketing best practices regarding contact strategies, data capture, campaign analysis, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Strong familiarity with the business processes of sales, marketing, and customer support.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, digital, communications or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience developing KPIs and success measures used to evaluate digital channel performance.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms – Marketo experience preferred – and knowledge of web, social, email and advertising technologies and/or platforms.
- HTML email development experience a plus but not required.
What you will experience...
- Casual Friday, Everyday
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Professional Development for Career Growth
- Free Lunch Catered on Monday
- 20 PTO (Paid-Time-Off) Days + Holidays + Birthday’s off
- Holiday and Employee Celebrations
- Full Benefit Selection, including matching 401k
- Free onsite employee gym
- Genuine respect for work-life balance
- Respect and Collaborative team environment
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), full benefit selection, matching 401k and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Axxess. Axxess is an EOE and drug free workplace. All applicants must be authorized to work in and currently reside in the United States. NO AGENCIES OR 3RD PARTY INQUIRIES - PLEASE