Marketing Specialist (Washington D.C. Area - Full Time)
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Our culture offers the unique blend of a high achieving, high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. When you walk around at CARFAX you hear laughter and spontaneous celebrations and you see people in shorts and flip flops refueling themselves on free food or with a game of shuffle puck or by taking a few shots on one of the putting greens. Our employee focused culture has been recognized and earned CARFAX the honor of being named as one of the “Great Places to Work” 6 years in a row by Washingtonian magazine and additionally by the Washington Post, and nationally by Glassdoor! Are you ready to join a winning team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it? If so, take a detour from your daily grind and apply today!
As a Marketing Specialist you will:
- Prepare print and electronic marketing collateral to support the department's sales and account management staff.
- Creation of omni-channel marketing campaigns that align with budgetary constraints.
- Identify and manage trade show exhibitions and sponsorship opportunities.
- Lead the production of a quarterly newsletter including copywriting, fact checking, and distribution.
- Create marketing automation campaigns to assist in new client acquisition, upselling, and retention.
- Verify and manage customer testimonials.
- Analyze marketing campaigns reporting on results in order to improve marketing efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicant should have 2 - 4 years of experience supporting a marketing department producing both print and electronic marketing materials.
- Knowledge of marketing automation principles and exposure to a marketing automation platform. Strong candidates possess proficiency in Marketo.
- Proven track-record of delivering cross-functional projects from conception to completion.
- Exceptionally well-organized with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Strong time management and copywriting skills.
- Robust computer skills, especially MS Word, Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com.
- Experience in graphic design a plus.
- Experience marketing to the auto finance industry a plus.
- B.S. in Marketing or Business major.
- All Candidates subject to a full background check.
To apply visit CARFAX Careers - Marketing Specialist