VP of Marketing-Suzy
The VP, Marketing will be a proven leader who has lead a high-performance marketing organization at a leading business software company. This executive will design, develop, and drive overall marketing strategy. He or she has the expertise in the people, processes, and tools needed to build a predictable revenue organization. This individual will be responsible for building a world-class brand, leading go-to-market strategies, developing and executing performance marketing initiatives, driving new business leads, instituting tracking and reporting systems, and generating ROI on a marketing budget.
The VP, Marketing will have the analytical and quantitative acumen to plan strategically, as well as formidable knowledge of demand generation, event marketing, conversion funnels, ROI analysis, email marketing, building a brand, cross-channel marketing, and integrated marketing. To be successful in this role, this executive will need to be an independent leader with the ability to execute quickly and decisively, as well as analyze and identify patterns among data sets, and be genuinely enthusiastic about finding innovative solutions to complex problems. You will be able to clearly focus on and define the customer’s voice, and align all marketing and branding initiatives in a consistent manner to support Suzy business objectives.
Key responsibilities and challenges for this executive:
- Drive the success of new business lead generation and support the client experience organization in growing existing accounts. Provide air cover for the sales team to be successful.
- Create, manage, and execute marketing strategies while establishing internal procedures and processes for project management, tracking, and reporting.
- Oversee channel optimization and testing, campaign project management, content marketing and branding & messaging.
- Attract, onboard, and retain world-class talent for the Marketing team.
- Be a key and critical member of the senior management team with substantial responsibility with key focuses of this role being to develop and execute performance marketing strategies and solutions to efficiently increase user satisfaction, user experience, and profitability.
- Proven experience creating and execution a demand generation strategy, enabling sales and client success to be successful in a SaaS company.
- Experience telling the company story and build a unique brand.
- At ease developing relationships across disciplines; able to collaborate with finance, sales, partners, and product teams to create and execute an overall marketing plan.
- Can switch between “chief storyteller” and “quantitative marketer” hats with ease.
- Experience hiring and onboarding top talent.
- Proven ability to design and drive a marketing strategy, as well as implement measurable and metrics-driven initiatives.
- Polished written/verbal presentation with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The discipline to design and develop internal processes and implement structure, as well as the focus to drive projects and campaigns from creation to fruition.
At Suzy (formerly Crowdtap), every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Suzy team member has an entrepreneurial attitude, a love for problem solving, collaborating, and lots of hustle. We are humble, positive, hilarious and have a genuine love for getting things done! Not to mention our perks (snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties). We are incredibly proud of our award winning culture.
High growth, fast-paced work environment
Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
Fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
Fun, creative, open work space
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.