Marvel Marketers is hiring a Marketing Operations Analyst - Marketo in DENVER!
We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, and exceptional Marketing Operations Analyst - Marketo to work REMOTELY for one of our fanciest clients (so fancy in fact that we can’t even mention them by name!).
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who learns quickly, thrives in fast-paced environments, and appreciates the strength in using data to drive decisions. Experience with Marketo is a must, but if you have experience with a similar platform that could work too.
- Manage the lead lifecycle in collaboration with the sales organization, including the forecast, routing and track of progress with lead follow-up
- Identify areas of improvement and optimization in the campaign follow-up process
- Execute data migrations and a data quality program focused on completeness, standardization, and de-duplication
- Identify, gather, and manipulate data from internal and external sources to provide a more complete picture of our business relationships
- Research and process data change management requests
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Proactively identify and implement data improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Identify trends in the data, analyze marketing performance data to provide recommendations to the marketing team to improve both and offline campaigns
- 2-3 years of Marketo Experience
- 2-3 years of Salesforce Experience
- Ability to utilize marketing automation tools such as Marketo, SFDC, etc. to report performance, manage attribution, manage telecalling follow-up process, etc.
- Be able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional, matrixed environment
- BA/BS degree in coursework or work experience of a quantitative nature or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in program management, product management, preferable in a high tech company.
- Hands-on experience with dashboarding and reporting, involving datasets and multiple data sources.
Nice to Haves:
- Highly analytical, with a track record of being a strong problem solver
- Capable of translating data into meaningful analysis and insights
- Presenting to business stakeholders, and driving value for the business
- Ability to see the big picture and to focus on details when necessary
- Experience with nurture campaigns and webinars
- Proven track record of project management and organizational skills, with an ability to initiate, prioritize, and execute complex, cross-functional projects with minimal guidance across businesses and leadership levels
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing ( We still need a lot built to support our growth)
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themselves successful
- People who leave their egos at home and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
About Marvel Marketers:
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, and ABM Consultancy. We are growing very fast, and specialize in strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients are fancy so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Digital Marketing Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
Please note: Marvel is seeking individuals authorized to work within the country the position is located at, and are not offering any immigration and/or visa sponsorship at this time
If this looks interesting, please click here to apply!