Email Marketing Specialist
*Posting this for a friend, but feel free to contact him for any questions!
Do you want to . . .
- Be truly influential in a new technology start-up?
- Join a rapidly growing company?
- Make an immediate impact?
- Take the next step up in responsibility with real autonomy?
Then come join the Campanda team!
We are a very cool startup, building the world's largest online booking platform dedicated
exclusively to the rental of recreational vehicles, which (depending on where in the world you
come from) means RVs, motorhomes, campervans, camper trailers, caravans or camping cars.
In short: if you can drive it and sleep in it, we’ll have it!
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the daily management of our
Marketo platform and functionality in support of marketing campaigns and communications.
She/he will maintain strong integration between Marketo and our CRM, support the
development of content, and drive lead nurturing campaigns to help promote awareness of the
In this role, you’ll work within a fast-paced, high growth organization and have the tools and
resources necessary to have an immediate and tangible impact on Campanda’s business.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Ownership and management of the Marketo platform in support of marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing to implement campaign forms, landing pages, emails,
remarketing ads, and other technical integrations critical to the marketing engine.
• Design workflows and templates and execute progressive demand generation and
nurture/DRIP campaigns within Marketo.
• Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on campaign
performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness.
• Be the marketing funnel expert and improve targeting by continuously improving the
database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, list segmentation, and batch list
• Work closely with Business Development to develop a closed-loop feedback process that
provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead routing and
• Data mine prospects to formulate segmented communications lists. Manage contact
database, unsubscribes/opt-outs, and list imports.
• Embrace a test and learn mindset, dig for actionable insight within data by applying
response analysis, A/B testing and best practices to optimize all aspects of campaigns.
• Perform analysis for pattern recognition and correlations across market segments and
target demographics to find and capitalize on areas of opportunity.
• Analyze campaign effectiveness and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and
Skills and Requirements:
• Experience with Marketo (Marketo certification a plus)
• Minimum 2+ years’ relevant B2B software marketing experience
• Solid writing skills
• Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to challenges
• Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
• Experience working with sales organizations as it relates to successfully executing a
campaign, gaining buy-in and gathering feedback
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate in a team environment
• Ability to adapt to change and quickly shift priorities
• Prior project management skills
• Self-starter; proactive and independent worker
• Must be able to consistently meet tight deadlines
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience
To send your resume, or request more information contact:
Clinton Paterson Clinton.firstname.lastname@example.org