Marketing Operations Specialist - Sunnyvale, CA or Washington DC
CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms. *October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces" for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
- May 2017: Closed $100 million equity financing round, at a valuation of over $1 billion dollar (backed by Accel, CapitalG (Google), and Warburg Pincus).
- January 2017: Named a 2017 Best Workplace in Technology, according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine.
Are you looking for a company where you will be a part of the growth strategy and work in a passionate and innovative marketing team? CrowdStrike is seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist responsible for supporting and driving efficiencies of a world-class global marketing operations center. You will work closely with the marketing team to continue the evolution of the technology, business processes, program execution, database management to support the company growth plan. Our ideal candidate is someone with marketing operations experience, has an excellent eye for the details, is meticulous, and has a strong desire to ensure quality of projects from start to finish.About the Job
- Ensure high quality program and campaign execution:Working with internal stakeholders you will be responsible for executing programs and campaigns via Marketo using best practices to achieve results and allow for tracking and reporting.
- Own execution of key email communications: Own all campaign execution elements of the weekly internal newsletter and monthly partner newsletter (getting final copy from internal stakeholders, images, audience list management, scheduling, share result metrics etc)
- Support team adoption of campaign tactics, execution and data: You will help develop and execute against tactical plans and keep team members and internal stake holders synched and up-to-date on campaigns and outcomes.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns: You will monitor campaigns against business goals, report back to stake holders, and collaborate with the team on tactical changes that will improve results.
- Support and contribute to data governance: Data quality is critical to business success. You will play a key role in this area by owning responsibilities from data import to data cleanup. You will help reconcile data between multiple sales and marketing systems and manage lead list submissions to ensure data accuracy.
- Master our tools and processes: Bring your experience to the role and we will build your skills as we teach you how to use and apply these tools at CrowdStrike to execute campaigns, analyze data and present results. Key tools utilized in this role include Marketo, Salesforce.com, and Excel.
- Support the planning and implementation of projects handled by marketing ops team
- All other task that are required
- Relevant BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience in marketing operations. Experience in a business-to-business computer software company is a benefit.
- Skills required:
- Experience with marketing automation tool. Marketo experience and certification is a distinct advantage.
- CRM software experience. Salesforce.com experience is an advantage.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent planning and project management skills. Resourceful.
- Strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects concurrently with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator, and ability to communicate to non-technical audience
- Highly driven, self-motivated team player ready to excel in a fast paced, data driven marketing team.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Washington DC