Marketing Operations Manager (Framingham, MA)
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for designing, managing and implementing our marketing automation strategy. You will have the opportunity to build out complex programs within our Marketo instance and transition a separate database from Pardot into Marketo. This role requires proven technical ability partnered with strong communication skills. You’ll be responsible for building, optimizing and analyzing the results of digital campaigns for email marketing, lead nurturing, Google AdWords, content promotion, webinars, and other related programs, along with sourcing and reporting on attribution aligned with sales process reporting and conversion rates. We’re looking for someone who is analytical, detailed oriented and passionate about their work. This role works closely with cross‐functional teams across Marketing, Sales, Design and Engineering to grow EZShield + IdentityForce members, partners, and customers globally.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead, architect, and implement the merging a Pardot instance into an existing Marketo instance
- Build, implement and monitor Marketo programs; including coordinating with marketing team to understand requirements, campaign setup, HTML programing, smart list development, lead scoring, automated lead nurture setup and optimization, building triggers, program analytics, and more.
- Develop and optimize relevant nurture tracks and triggered communications for prospects and clients at specific points in the lifecycle to drive engagement and revenue.
- Maintain database health ‐ ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Own the implementation and reporting (through both Marketo and Salesforce reporting for complete business transparency) of specific marketing programs in collaboration with the Demand Generation team.
- Apply marketing operations expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead management, campaign reporting, and sales enablement.
- Create reports for the marketing and sales team and leadership on actionable trends that can further influence and accelerate the sales process.
- Identify new technology and areas to further innovate marketing strategies to continuously deliver excellence around demand generation strategies.
You may be a great fit if:
- You are highly motivated, collaborative, detail‐oriented, and fanatical about achieving excellence and meaningful results.
- You are passionate about technology (especially Marketing Automation) and using it to solve business problems.
- Uou are willing to work and execute on a tactical as well as strategic level
- You are well‐rounded and have a strong understanding of marketing best practices around lead generation, lead nurturing and persona‐driven marketing.
- You are a problem solver who is excited to dig in, get to the core of the issue and find a solution.
- You are able to work well in a small team, multi‐task with ease and are eager to get your hands dirty.
- You are analytical and always looking for ways to optimize campaigns and processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 5‐8 years of experience with extensive hand‐on expertise in the full‐range of Marketing Automation Software (Marketo and Pardot preferred).
- A Salesforce.com power user.
- Experience reporting from Salesforce and Marketo and delivering executive‐level reporting.
- Excellent problem‐solving skills, with a clear ability to identify issues and solve them quickly.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Must be self‐motivated, responsive, professional, and dedicated to the success of our combined companies: EZShield + IdentityForce.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- Must have excellent MS Office skills.
If interested, please send your resume to: Arlene@hamdanresources.com