Marketo Platform Manager
My team is looking to fill the open Marketing Automation Manager role at their Boston location. Please contact Kyle.Smith@goji.com with your resume to be considered. It's a really great company with super smart people who are easy to work/get along with.
Goji is looking for an experienced CRM manager to lead campaign management and email marketing to support our customer acquisition and loyalty programs. This role will develop inventive solutions to improve overall customer retention, drive best practices in marketing automation, enable customer scoring and nurturing, manage data governance across systems, and leverage the reporting and analytics used to consistently refine and improve loyalty programs. Experience using Marketo and Salesforce.com is required.
- Drive customer acquisition and retention success via CRM and database marketing programs
- Develop, plan, test and execute nurture flows to drive customer renewals
- Work closely with the Marketing and Product teams to develop effective messaging, by channel, that integrates into Goji’s overall customer experience strategy
- Establish appropriate analytics to monitor and measure campaign and program effectiveness providing optimization recommendations where necessary. Continuously improve and optimize lead scoring rules.
- Partner with the marketing, data science, finance and technology teams to discover and establish key customer segments and KPI's
- Produce weekly/monthly reports that demonstrate campaign progress and how it is impacting revenue goals, pipeline, engagement, and future projections.
- 4-5 years marketing/loyalty experience
- 3+ years experience and expertise in CRM solutions, particularly Salesforce.com
- Expertise in email marketing systems (Marketo in particular), web analytics, and campaign tracking tools
- Demonstrated experience in building and supporting lead management at scale
- Direct experience and understanding of working with business intelligence tools and other data cleansing and reporting tools
- Strong understanding of data manipulation, segment building, and leveraging custom objects to create timely end to end campaigns (planning, targeting, & reporting)
- Experience with retention funnel metrics across product and lifecycle segments
- Experience with HTML, CSS, APIs (SOAP/REST), form posts, SFTP, 1st/3rd party tracking, query strings, CMS, web authentication is a plus
- Has experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting
- Strong analytical skills including data manipulation via Excel, Access, SQL, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and executing drip and nurture marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Highly collaborative approach and proven success building cross-functional relationships
- Great oral and written communicator
- Experience at a fast growing, entrepreneurial company a plus