Marketing Operations Specialist
EHE has led the way in preventive medicine for more than 100 years. With unparalleled experience, EHE fuses traditional and validated non-traditional methods to develop personalized care that boosts performance and facilitates longevity. EHE optimizes the experience for companies and individuals, engaging healthy employees through an integrated approach to wellness for both body and mind. EHE’s clinical staff and vast physicians network provide dynamic, proactive and innovative care tailored to the specific needs of each person. Through comprehensive medical exams and post-exam coaching and coordination, EHE makes individual health management convenient and holistic. EHE-enhanced care creates incredible value for your personal health and promotes a culture of workplace wellness.
EHE is backed by Summit Partners, the investment engine behind many of the world’s leading technology and healthcare enterprises. Summit’s strategic involvement has helped EHE reach new heights as a pioneering force in preventive care.
What we’re looking for:
EHE is looking for a Marketo Specialist that will develop and deploy our marketing strategies. This candidate will be the point person for the Marketing team and be responsible for the setup, deployment and analysis of numerous multi-touch email nurture streams.
The Marketo Specialist will oversee the management of marketing systems while maintaining and improving the multi-nurture email streams required by the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience using Marketo and its integrations, along with Salesforce.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the primary contact for building and deploying complex multi-touch, logic-driven nurture streams in Marketo
- Manage the Marketing Operations calendar
- Report to the business the status updates of programs in market at that time
- Serve as the primary Marketo power user/administrator and oversee its development
- Support the data integration between Marketo and Salesforce
- Establish, maintain and document scalable processes that ensure best practices for our GTM strategies
- Troubleshoot system integrations, and drive new systems integration projects as needed
- Complete campaign analytics and reporting, share with departments and drive program improvements as needed
What the role requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or analytically related field (e.g., Science, Technology, Finance)
- 1+ year of experience with Marketo
- Demonstrated ability for building complex nurture streams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced marketing environment, where requirements often change
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Capable of managing multiple priorities in progress at the same time
- Comfortable providing guidance for competing demands and managing expectations
- Demonstrated analytical capability
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Web analytics and web development experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee access to our wellness clinics
- Gym membership
EHE is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees.
The position is based from our New York, New York office. To apply, go to Careers | EHE No agencies please.