Marketing Operations Specialist - Minneapolis, MN
Apply your Marketo skills at a cutting-edge technology company! The Marketing Operations Specialist helps manage the systems, tools, and technology that enable efficient and effective campaign launches and tracking for North America Marketing at Stratasys, the world's top 3D printing company. This role supports the NA demand generation team, NA channel marketing, and global marketing operations on the development, execution and management of marketing automation programs utilizing Marketo and Salesforce.com. In addition to experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, this role requires attention to detail, an understanding of the lead-to-sales funnel, and proven ability to effectively manage lead flow.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is based in Eden Prairie, MN, and reports to the Demand Generation Manager for North America.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Marketo Campaign Execution – Create Salesforce campaigns and Marketo programs for lead generation and nurturing—cloning and customizing for channel partners.
- Lead Management – Ensure timely delivery of all marketing leads to Salesforce or Marketo—assigning accurate tracking and nurturing routes.
- Tracking and Reporting – Configure Marketo and Salesforce campaigns for effective tracking, report KPIs, and provide insights for demand generation campaigns.
- Lead Flow Optimization – Collaborate with global marketing operations to implement new workflows and optimize current processes to increase productivity around lead assignments, scoring, and Salesforce views.
- Systems Operations – Manage NA instance of Marketo on a daily basis including maintaining design and program templates.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related field
- At least one year of Marketo experience—setting up programs and tracking
- Experience working with Salesforce or a similar CRM platform
- Working knowledge of HTML for creating landing pages and emails
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills
- Self-starter with strong drive to succeed
- Embraces change, is flexible, handles pressure, and has the ability to adapt strategy in an evolving, startup-like environment
- Committed to listening and learning from internal customers as well as being dedicated to activities that serve our external customers
- Ability to work with cross-functional and global teams to promote a collaborative strategy and atmosphere
- Proficient in Windows-based office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Works in a pleasant office environment with other department staff, utilizing a computer workstation and various software applications
- Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor
- Travel requirement up to 10% for team and reseller meetings, customer visits and industry events