Forbes - Marketing Campaign/Automation Manager
Forbes Media, LLC. is currently looking to add a Marketing Campaign/Automation Manager to our Brand Marketing team.
To apply, please head to: http://bit.ly/1XeV2tY
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and passionate marketer to join our growing, dynamic team, driving demand for the world’s #1 business news brand. You will strategically support the achievement of marketing and overall business goals, especially in driving qualified sales opportunities.
You will help design, implement and manage marketing programs, with particular responsibility for marketing automation, to drive new demand, nurture top accounts and leverage loyalty.
You're passionate about marketing automation and how tools like Marketo can transform business by helping sales teams work smarter and by giving clients and prospects a fantastic experience. You are creative, you set the bar for best practice, and your experience using Marketo and knowledge of lead generation make you the go-to person for getting results.
Lead nurturing is second nature to you. So are the coordination and execution of a full calendar of campaigns for US and eventually, globally. You see the big picture, but can focus on detail, taking pride in quality.
You thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. You have driven B2B demand gen campaigns to best practice level and want to apply what you have learned to an ambitious, high-performance company that knows the value of what you do.
- Lead campaign strategy across Forbes business groups and work with champions, where relevant – to plan, execute, scale + replicate multiple, well targeted campaigns at once
- Initiate innovative campaigns & ideas to leverage maximum capabilities of our assets, contacts & systems
- Develop segmentation, scoring, attribution and operational elements of campaigns
- Initiate and drive user experience/journey across all interactions
- Provide best practice feedback on, and occasionally create copy and assets (message headlines, email body, landing pages, imagery, etc) in line with campaign objectives
- Report regularly and share campaign activities, results & insights
- Test, measure, learn & iterate to optimize campaigns
- Leverage lead nurturing programs to inform, entertain & delight our audience; develop qualified leads over time
Marketing Operations, Technology & Integration
- Ensure internal stakeholders (executive team, sales team) have optimal experience with Salesforce + Marketo integration
- Workshop & collaborate with marketing and sales management to develop and execute outbound campaigns
- Help to manage administrative functions of the platform, such as tags and channel data, roles and other permissions
- Optimize emails always for greater deliverability rates, where required
- Help stay compliant with email marketing and cookie laws, use correct operational email settings, etc.
- Collaborate with Audience Development Associate to optimize SFDC + Marketo databases & segmentation across the business groups
- Project manage any change or integration between Marketo and other technologies used
Sales Tools, Training & Communications
- Lead, opportunity and campaign management process, monitoring, training, communications and corrections
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to use data from multiple sources to gain insights, incorporating test and learn philosophy
- Experience generating website traffic through search marketing, PPC and paid social promotion programs
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in demand generation, managing campaigns in a B2B environment
- Endless energy and a passion for email marketing and nurturing, demonstrated through up-to-date knowledge of the latest techniques, trends and best practices
- Experience with – and a love for! – marketing automation solutions (Marketo ideal, or similar tools like Exact Target or Eloqua) and CRMs (Salesforce.com)
- A track record of working with marketing and sales teams to develop and execute outbound campaigns
- Analytical with a natural curiosity to test (including A/B), measure, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including writing skills
- Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals with tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Experience with the media/agency industry desirable (but not essential)
Forbes Media is a global media, branding and technology company. We are a forward thinking, nimble and decisive organization that encourages our employees to take ownership of their own careers. At Forbes, no idea is too big or too small. We are honest, transparent and of course we know how to have a good time! We are always looking for smart, collaborative game-changers to join our team.
Forbes Media, publisher of Forbes, Forbes Asia and ForbesLife magazines and Forbes.com, is an authoritative source of news and information on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership and affluent lifestyles. The company has built a diversified portfolio of assets as part of its ongoing transformation into a global media, branding and technology company. The Forbes brand today reaches approximately 75 million people worldwide with its business message through Forbes and ForbesLife magazines and its 37 licensed local editions around the world, Forbes.com, TV, conferences, research, social and mobile each month.