CRM & Marketing Automation Manager - Los Angeles
PeerStreet is looking for an outstanding CRM marketing manager with experience in marketing automation systems to continuously market to our customer base across multiple marketing channels. The ideal candidate will also help to maintain and improve our marketing automation tech stack.
You’ll be responsible for building and driving innovative and effective integrated loyalty marketing campaigns to multiple customer communities with the goals of increasing customer engagement, adoption and repeat purchases.
You are an expert at data augmentation, contact and account segmentation, CRM marketing, and are familiar with account-based marketing (ABM). You love using Salesforce and Marketo, as well as sales products like Outreach.io, Engagio, or ToutApp.
- Hands-on, and hungry to learn more
- A creative and innovative thinker with a data-driven mentality
- A self-starter. You work independently, keep yourself on track and on schedule, and communicate your progress as you go
- A multi-tasker and know how to juggle multiple priorities across different teams
- An expert in marketing tools like Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Intercom / Drift, and support ticketing systems
- Experienced at managing and optimizing continuous email and newsletter campaigns
- Create and execute digital (and some offline) marketing campaigns, including email, webinars, and business development programs
- Configure, test and launch multi-touch campaigns with Marketo, including emails, landing pages, reporting and list segmentation.
- Implement account-based acquisition and nurturing drip campaigns and multi-touch “plays”
- Maintain our loyalty marketing campaign calendar, alongside social media, content, newsletter, and other customer communications
- Proactively maintain the data hygiene and integrity of our CRM data including establishing rules and operational routines to regularly cleanse and augment the data
- Help with other digital advertising channels, SEM and Social advertising and account-based advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook, and retargeting experience is a huge plus)
- A BS / BA in marketing or communications or similar
- Ability to code HTML emails in Marketo (or similar) and test with Litmus
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience with an internet, FinTech, or SaaS software company
- Top-notch copy editing skills to help craft concise direct response emails
- The ability to understand technology and explain it to a non-technical audience
- The desire to work in a fast paced, start-up environment where you’ll be challenged every day
PeerStreet is an award-winning investment platform focused on democratizing access to real estate debt. The company provides investments in short term, real estate backed loans. PeerStreet allows investors to diversify their capital in an asset class that has been traditionally difficult to access. Loans are sourced and curated from vetted private lenders throughout the United States who have real estate expertise and borrower relationships. The model allows for more borrowers to access capital and improve their local communities, one house at a time.
The company is led by former real estate attorney Brew Johnson, former Google executive Brett Crosby and Y Combinator alumnus Alex Perelman.