Manager/Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations - San Mateo/SF Bay Area
Engagio is looking for a Manager/Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations. Details on the position are below.
Engagio is built for marketers, by marketers. Engagio’s Account Based Marketing Automation Platform enables B2B marketers to execute and measure account-centric programs in one complete solution.
Backed by leading venture investors and headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Engagio was named as one of the Top 10 Best Small Companies to Work For in the Bay Area, and is on the JMP Securities 2018 Hot 100 List of Privately Held Software Companies.
As the Manager/Senior Marketing of Marketing Operations, you will lead and develop scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing and database management. You will oversee the Engagio marketing technology stack, manage the marketing operations infrastructure, create processes for scalability, and analyze marketing and sales data for insights and weekly reporting.
- Manage key marketing and sales systems, including marketing automation, ABM and CRM to drive KPIs and eﬀectively report on the marketing funnel, from capture to close in target accounts
- Create, optimize, and document processes that ensure best practices in demand generation, web marketing, social media, database management, etc.
- Track and report on marketing and sales key metrics for weekly reporting as well as the Board of Director’s reports
- Help train employees to eﬀectively use Engagio’s martech stack across the entire customer lifecycle
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on diﬀerent areas of our business and their risks, opportunities, and successes
- Set up a regular testing schedule to improve campaigns and programs
- Drive systematic improvements for lead and data management in collaboration with sales with a focus on MQAs
- Manage a variety of technology, data, and service vendors
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- 2-6 years of experience in Marketing Systems Administration or Data Analysis
- Critical to have deep experience and expertise with Sales; Marketing Automation Tools (Salesforce, Marketo)
- Experience running marketing operations
- Strong understanding of how the diﬀerent organizations within a software company work (support, sales, marketing, etc.) and how each diﬀerent department can help each other
- Deep data analysis background (won/loss analysis, forecasting, developing plan of record)
- Experience working in B2B software organizations with SaaS and Enterprise business models
- Local to San Francisco/Bay Area
- Bachelor’s degree required
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
- Freedom and Transparency
- Happiness and Positivity
- Excellence and Execution
- Free Philz coffee
- Medical, dental & insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Fun monthly events
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
Criminal background check
Find out more about Engagio and joining our team: https://www.engagio.com/careers/