CAMPAIGN & EVENT MANAGER – MARKETO EXPERTISE
KDS (kds.com), a global provider of corporate Travel and Expense (T&E) management software solutions, seeking a campaign & event manager - Marketo Expertise, based Staines, UK or Paris, France.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Working with regional Marketing Directors and Sales Leaders, help define then execute, measure and report back on quarterly outbound campaigns and events for each region: FR, UK, DACH, US to generate net new direct pipeline. Each campaign/event to be rolled out to the field (ISR, sales reps) using for example playbooks.
- Manage nurture track per language (FR+EN+ DE) and persona (finance/procurement + travel) on Marketo
- Track 12-month rolling pipeline generated by campaigns using dashboard and work with sales and marketing leaders on improving/adjusting
- Provide bi-weekly salesforce.com reports on current and next FQ pipeline to enable ISRs and sales to focus on correct and timely follow up
- Collect and provide weekly updates on marketing activity by region to ensure field are using latest tools and contents;
- Review campaign performance and recommend/implement corrective action each quarter; document/communicate this on a quarterly basis
- Extend campaign deliverables to online: update to website via promo or landing page + LinkedIn post + tweets per campaign
Bilingual English/French preferred but not essential
Duration: 6 months contract (maternity cover)
Please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org