Marketing Operations Manager, SnapApp (Boston, MA)
Fresh off its move to Copley Square, SnapApp is transforming how marketers scale their demand generation strategies and is growing rapidly as it consolidates its leadership position in an emerging market. To support this growth we are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join the team and take our marketing tools to the next level.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Gen, the Marketing Operations Manager will develop and optimize email nurture tracks, create programs that track marketing success accurately, take ownership for marketing database and Marketo instance, and build the analytics and reporting infrastructure.
This exciting, fast-paced role is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career at Boston’s next hot growth start-up. If you are not afraid of a challenge, work well under tight deadlines, are exceptionally detail-oriented, analytical, organized, and able to manage multiple projects at once, then this is the role for you.
- Managing all of SnapApps email marketing campaigns and executing them flawlessly and on time
- Developing and optimizing nurture tracks for prospects while measuring their success
- Work closely with marketing and sales team to ensure leads are flowing to sales efficiently and the programs are being credited appropriately
- Work closely with data analyst team and sales operations to ensure database is routinely scrubbed and maintained to remove duplicates and junk information
- Take full ownership of the marketing analytics platform, refine strategy, maintain and improve reports and dashboards that provide weekly and monthly actionable insight into the overall health of the marketing activity, performance against goals, and highlights areas requiring improvement
- Work closely with all members of the Marketing team to develop campaigns that contain accurate messaging and branding
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in a fast growth, metrics-driven Sales, Marketing, or Ops. team
- You have a great head for metrics, KPIs, analysis and reporting with the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision making
- You possess a deep technical knowledge of Marketo, comfortable building and maintaining smart campaigns, programs, forms, reports, segments, list uploads and lead scoring, preference to Marketo Certified applicants
- Bachelors Degree required, marketing or math concentration a plus
Learn more at: Job Openings | SnapApp