Digital Marketing Project Manager
Digital Marketing Project Manager
We are looking to add a Digital Marketing Project Manager to our amazing Martech Team. As we continue to grow rapidly, so does the demand for technical smart people who can help us grow our business. In this role, you will be given the responsibility of making some of our largest, recognizable, most challenging and rewarding clients successful in their Marketing Automation and Digital Marketing efforts.
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful launch, maintenance, and growth of our strategic projects. You will proactively building relationships with our clients that will ensure customer satisfaction, project team satisfaction, retention, and growth. Because of our incredibly strong industry brand you must be prepared to represent Marvel Marketers with our clients delivering a level of service above and beyond expectations.
- You will take key ownership and accountability of named Enterprise Accounts.
- You will be responsible for immediately establishing yourself as an expert in the Digital Marketing and the Marketing Automation Space
- You will be the trusted adviser to our incredible clients
- You will be one of the key leaders on the project team, working seamlessly with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholders.
- You will be expert in building valuable relationships with our clients to ensure retention and proactive management of recurring multi-year accounts.
- You will proactively communicate verbally, in writing, and in meetings to ensure a seamless flow of information.
- You will be very comfortable helping clients make key business decisions which will directly impact their business.
- You will closely engage, manage, and nurture our accounts to identify and eliminate risk of a poor client experience. You will help us maintain our amazing client retention rates.
- You will establish yourself as an extension of our client’s teams as a Strategic Advisor to their business objectives.
- You will manage the delivery and coordination of QBR’s both internal and client-facing for your clients.
- You will contribute to the Marvel Marketers Knowledge base on Project Management best practices and tips and tricks on making our clients incredibly successful.
- Identify and produce case studies and wins for our clients, continuing to make Marvel Marketers Referenceable 100% of the time.
- Manage quarterly budgeting with your client.
- Build and Manage Project Plans against your accounts, ensuring all projects are on time, in scope and in budget.
- Manage and oversee execution of all processes/workflows within your client projects from Intake through QA and to customer delivery and maintenance.
- You must build expertise quickly and thoroughly
- As you identify new opportunities, you will assist in the scoping and budgeting process.
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- 5+ Years experience in Account or Project Management
- Enterprise Experience Required, ideally with a Fortune 100 Company
- Digital Marketing and/or Marketing Automation Experience Required
- Expert Ability to communicate value to very sophisticated clients
- Expert Stakeholder Management Skills
- Expert Relationship Management Skills
- Expert Leadership Skills
- Above Average Intellectual Acumen
- Expert Verbal and Written communications skills
- Expert Project and Time Management Skills
- Expert Learning Agility
- Extreme Comfort with Ambiguity - We are a FAST growing Start Up
- Flexible, Agile, quick to adapt. Thrives in not just tolerates such an environment.
- Proven Track Record of Success and Professionalism
- Ability to mentor and lead junior members of your project team
- Ability to collaborate and find synergy with Senior members of your project team.
- Strong Collaboration and skills in building positive fun team cultures
- Strong Desire for Accountability, Autonomy, and Space to build your best career and to be part of an amazing team.
- Must have experience in the Digital Marketing Space. Ideally with Marketo, Salesforce, and Pardot
- Strong preference for building/establishing templates, repeatable processes, and structure
- Experience in Consulting, Enterprise Software or Digital Highly Preferred
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themself successful
- People who leave their ego's at home, and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
In return, you get an awesome opportunity to work with amazing clients (some of the Coolest in the Valley) and awesome people who love to have fun while getting stuff done! We are growing fast, which means you grow with us! We also typically have large scale ongoing engagements so you have the opportunity to really understand the client’s business first hand. You have to not only be prepared for the uncertainty that comes with working with a growing company, but you need to thrive in it. We work in a very FAST paced environment so put your seat belt on!
Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marvel Marketers offers Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiro, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick (working on some other stuff) and an epic team of people to work with.