Director of DemandGen - Boston, MA
Pointillist is looking to hire a Director of DemandGen asap! Marketo Certified is preferred. See more details below.
Pointillist is a rapidly growing provider of an innovative SaaS customer journey analytics platform. Pointillist enables marketers to connect the dots between customer interactions and business outcomes across channels, programs, and time. We make it easy for marketers to discover and optimize the experiences that matter to their customers and their company.
We are seeking a senior marketer to drive the creation of our marketing technology stack and build a modern demand generation machine that will fuel our future growth. Our demand generation manager will know what it takes to segment, find, connect, and convert. You’ll design and execute inbound and outbound campaigns to increase conversion at all stages of the sales funnel. You know how to measure performance, test alternatives, optimize and deliver results.
If you live and breathe marketing technology and analytics, as well as thrive in an agile start-up atmosphere that encourages creativity and teamwork, then we’d like to talk with you.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Build a state-of-the-art marketing tech stack, including CRM, marketing automation, and website
- Pioneer the use of our next generation customer journey analytics platform
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to research and develop a comprehensive demand generation plan that outlines overall goals, programs, strategies, execution steps, content requirements, metrics, and required tools
- Oversee funnel management, including lead scoring, lead management and nurture campaigns
- Plan and execute email, social media, SEM and other advertising campaigns
- Identify and manage outside resources
- Evaluate emerging technologies, identify trends and best practices and optimize spend and performance based on insights obtained
- 5-10 years experience in demand generation for a B2B SaaS/software companies
- A BS degree
- Solid experience using Salesforce, WordPress, Marketo (or similar marketing automation platforms) and Google Analytics
- Experience managing SEM, email, social media and display advertising
Others describe you as...
- A self-starter: You have a positive, can-do attitude and sense of urgency to bring projects to closure in a timely manner
- Agile: You thrive in fast-paced environments, are adaptable to change, and are undaunted by deadlines
- An expert: You strive to be an expert and are always looking to add to your vast knowledge. Sales, marketing, and executives go to you for expertise and recommendations
- Highly creative: you’re known for devising innovative digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Metric-driven: You dream about conversion rates and run A/B tests in your sleep
Job Type: Full-time