Marketing Ops Manager Wanted in Boston
MineralTree is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and will be a vital contributor of the marketing strategy. This person should be well-versed in Marketo (or similar marketing automation tool) and will need to be comfortable building campaigns, lead scoring models and run reports as needed.
- Build assets in Marketo including emails and campaigns
- Nurture program management
- Database growth management
- Develop processes for database health
- Lead generation reporting
- Build Salesforce campaigns for tracking, ensure costs are entered and ROI is captured
- Knowledge of marketing automation platform - Marketo preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com campaigns function
- Experience building campaigns using Salesforce and Marketing Automation platforms
- Experience working with sales to support pipeline creation
- Experience tracking lead flow from campaigns through to sales
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.