Marketing Automation Specialist - Waltham, MA (US)
Hi Marketo friends,
We are currently seeking a Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist with broad Marketo experience to join our fun, dynamic and fast paced Marketing team at Dynatrace based in Waltham, MA.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about all aspects of Marketing Automation to help us maintain, improve and expand our extensive Marketo instance with all its programs, campaigns and integrations.
The right candidate will be someone who learns fast, thrives on juggling lots of tasks, can prioritise their own time and keeps cool under pressure. He/she will have had experience managing complex automation and custom integration projects seeing them through from start to finish.
Key objectives of the role
- Manage the ongoing day-to-day operation, configuration, administration and optimization of Marketo.
- Continuously find ways to improve accuracy of our data and lead flow between our systems escalating any integrations issues or anomalies to relevant team for resolution.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign, nurture, free trial and lead lifecycle programs.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve Dynatrace’s use of marketing automation technology to optimize our marketing teams’ performance and productivity.
- Marketo Certified Expert with at least 3 years’ experience managing Marketo.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment with ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with great attention to details.
- Technically capable with excellent communications skills and a good understanding of how digital marketing works, alongside the desire to improve process and operations to drive sales and marketing execution.
- Experience with CRM software (ideally Salesforce).
- Experience working in a fast-paced software company with global teams
- Knowledge of digital marketing (data capture, and campaign analysis)
- Experience in a B2B marketing role