Solution Architect - Digital Marketing Platforms
Marvel is looking for an experienced and talented technical remote consultant to work on projects for some of the largest global companies.
The ideal individual will have strong development experience in building and integrating applications for web and mobile devices. Proven expertise in creating, building scalable email template, landing pages and websites. Excellent Q&A and troubleshooting skills. An effective communicator with an ability to understand business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
This role is a Work from Home Opportunity, remote applicants are welcome!
In this role you will:
- Build & code email design templates, landing pages, microsites, websites for both internal and external clients.
- Write code to integrate business processes, data and applications using REST and/or SOAP API’s or third-party platforms such as ZAPIER, WORKATO or DELL BOOMI.
- Analyze and troubleshoot existing email templates, landing pages and or other code in production for errors, optimization and or management.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams/stakeholders in understanding needs and creating a scope document for development.
You will be successful if:
- 2+ years experience in developing applications using PHP or Other Object Oriented Programming Languages.
- 2+ years experience in application integration using REST or SOAP API.
- Certification in Marketo or Eloqua is highly desired but not required.
- You are fast learning and enjoy learning new technologies.
- You have working experience in Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or Other Marketing Automation Platforms.
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing ( We still need a lot built to support our growth)
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themselves successful
- People who leave their ego's at home and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
About Marvel Marketers:
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Experience Management and ABM Consultancy. Our clients are sophisticated so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Digital Marketing Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
Please note: Marvel is seeking individuals authorized to work within the country the position is located at, and are not offering any immigration and/or visa sponsorship at this time
Supported by TalentX Staffing: We solve for X. Learn more at talentxstaffing.com.