Job Opportunity - San Mateo - Marketing Operations Specialist
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake: Your data, no limits.
Snowflake is seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to join its Marketing team. If you have very strong attention to detail, can organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and are passionate about enabling decision-making with, consider joining us!
What Snowflake has: An awesome marketing team growing incredibly fast and a product that everyone needs. Our marketing team has a solid plan for how to bring our data warehouse to the mass market, but increasing complexity in program execution, as well ever-growing sources of data to capture and analyze, requires additional operational support to utilize our tools and deliver our message.
What you bring: enthusiasm to spread the gospel of Snowflake Computing through a variety of different tools and media, including email, web, social and physical events; and, having spread that message, a habit of diving into all the data those sources create and helping the organization best optimize its go-to-market efforts.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist at Snowflake you will:
- Execute Marketo programs including email campaigns, landing pages, and customer communications.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the CRM data.
- Studiously tag all campaigns for accurate, meaningful reporting.
- Interact with a large variety of technologies, data and service vendors.
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing ops functions.
- Build reports to answer pressing questions about the state of the marketing department.
- Provide exemplary service to internal customers such as sales, marketing program managers and executives.
Our ideal Marketing Operations Specialist will have:
- 1 years’ experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role OR a Marketing/Business-focused degree (this can be an entry-level role)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo or Hubspot.
- Marketing experience using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud.
- Expertise in B2B marketing.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Basic understanding of data warehousing, business intelligence and lead management processes and technologies.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel (i.e., you can split columns, perform vlookups, and create pivot tables)
- Excellent communication skills: verbal & written.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high-energy team player.
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail.
- Philosophical alignment with Snowflake’s values.
Bonus points for experience with the following:
- Software or high-tech marketing
- Data warehousing
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, has reinvented the data warehouse for the cloud and today’s data. The Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse is built from the cloud up with a patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake can be found online at snowflake.net.
Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Area Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and as a team.
APPLY HERE: Open Position | Snowflake