Marketing Operations at Plaid (SF)
Apply at plaid.com/careers, or via DM.
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Hundreds of companies such as Robinhood, Acorns, Stripe, and Venmo, and a growing number of Fortune 50 companies choose Plaid to deliver a best-in-class experience to integrate with banks and the financial system so that they can create the next generation of applications. But we’re just getting started.
Plaid is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations manager who is passionate about architecting the systems and tools that enable companies run a high-performing, data-driven, efficient marketing practice. The ideal candidate has significant experience tracking and analyzing the performance of B2B marketing campaigns that drive conversions for both self-serve and sales channels. We’re looking for someone who is excited about the opportunity to build marketing systems/processes and email programs from scratch at a high-growth technology startup. This role is based in San Francisco.
What excites you
- Owning the marketing operations technology ecosystem (Marketo+) and relationships with associated vendors
- Managing multi touch email campaigns including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Designing scalable marketing programs, systems, and processes that enable operational rigor in go-to-market activities
- Partnering with Sales/Sales Development and Business Operations teams to ensure a full-funnel view of go-to-market activities
- Supporting a growing Sales organization in exceeding targets
- Analyzing and reporting on lead attribution and pipeline metrics; turning empirical data into strategic decisions and tactical plans
What excites us
- Track record of success in prior Marketing Operations or Email roles at fast growing B2B SaaS/PaaS companies
- Mastery of marketing automation systems (Marketo), lead scoring, and analytics tools
- Hands on experience building and managing lead nurture programs
- A passion for analytics and metrics, with a desire to continuously iterate and improve programs and processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where resourcefulness is important
- Familiarity with financial services ecosystem and/or PaaS companies a plus