Hiring: Sr Marketing Operations Manager (Portland, OR), Puppet Inc
Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
at Puppet, Inc.
Summary of Role
Join a data driven organization that values your creativity, intelligence, and curiosity. As Sr. Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for gathering data related to demand generation activities by working across the marketing organization to optimize strategies to ensure programs deliver results for the business.
- Build marketing analytics framework and regular cadence of reporting to demonstrate marketing’s impact on bookings, and to provide insight for future program optimization.
- Implementing and managing the company’s marketing automation technologies including nurture flows, lead scoring, email marketing, and reporting and analysis.
- Full understanding of enterprise software sales funnel and how to optimize marketing activities.
- Work across marketing organization to test, report, recommend change and optimize demand creation strategies including campaigns, web, email nurturing, social media, events and content.
- Benchmark the current demand generation activities, performance and investment against industry best practices to provide recommendations and roadmap for improvements.
- Develop custom reporting frameworks to incorporate new data inputs and calculated metrics
- Support ad-hoc requests to provide stakeholders with actionable insight into the
- Assist in providing marketing deep dive analytics, trending and forecast models and marketing research as requested
- Manage reports and dashboards to provide detailed tracking of marketing programs across various channels as well as measure, monitor and optimize the funnel from inquiry to MQL to closed opportunity and provide regular reporting to leadership teams
- Lead the development and management of marketing infrastructure through collaboration with sales, marketing and IT teams.
- 5-7 years marketing experience in a high growth technology environment
- 5+ years of marketing automation and or sales/marketing operations
- Demonstrated understanding of integrated marketing practices and customer marketing program planning and measurement
- Experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc)
- SFDC and Marketo power user
- Experience in data modeling and database configuration
- Passion for data, reporting, analysis and systems
- Advanced Excel, data modeling and analysis skills
- Collaborative team player, comfortable working with cross-functional stakeholder.
- Strong strategic, analytical, project management and communication (oral and written) skills
Working for Puppet
Puppet is leading the movement that will define the next decade of software.
Today it’s characterized by the general realization that for companies to remain relevant, they have to constantly provide great software to their users.
Tomorrow it’s defined by a world of frictionless software change – where any company can deliver a better experience to their users, at any moment.
We’re building a world of unconstrained software change. Where the software that powers everything around us is always available, is constantly modern, and accessible from anywhere
The company is growing fast and we're determined for everyone here to have a real impact on the company and our customers every day. We're driven and restless. We encourage creativity and collaboration. By challenging each other, we foster continuous improvement. That’s why we hire carefully for passion, self-motivation, intelligence, curiosity, and adaptability.
Puppet offers excellent health benefits for employees and family, a flexible time-off policy (that we do insist you use), and a variety of methods to grow your skills and further your career. We have employees all around the US, the UK, Sweden, Canada, the Czech Republic and Australia. Our headquarters in downtown Portland, Oregon, is one block off Tom McCall Waterfront Park with views of Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens and the Willamette River.
More than 30,000 companies — including more than two thirds of the Fortune 100 — use Puppet’s open source and commercial solutions to achieve situational awareness and drive software change with confidence. We power companies including Twitter, Yelp, Disney, Google, Citrix, eBay, NYSE, Cisco WebEx, Salesforce, Bank of America and PayPal.
Our investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, VMware, Google Ventures, Cisco, True Ventures, Radar Partners, and Emerson Street Partners.
Puppet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact +1-877-575-9775 for assistance.