How a lead becomes a member of a program?
A lead could become a member of a program with one of the following 7 options:
1. Filling out a form on a landing page in a program
2. When the lead is member of an imported list, this lead becomes a member of the program where the list was uploaded
3. When the lead registers or attends a webinar synced with an event program
4. When a lead is created using the Marketo iPad check-in app
5. When the Program Status Flow action was used
6. When the lead was added to the SFDC campaign that is synched with the program
7. When a list was imported to a group list in the database under Advanced Acquisition Program is selected
This is information is really valuable for the Certification Exam Preparation.