I've been asked by my company to put together weekly / monthly / quarterly calls around big issue problems that Marketing users have with which they need a support call. This isn't just a "how do I do THIS" in Marketo but more strategic, organizational discussions.
I was asked to put together a shortlist of topics to propose and I'd like to ping the community to see what topics you've found to be most useful or relevant.
I put it here because I'm looking for high level, preferably from Enterprise users if possible. I'm not really looking for "How do i..." but more along the lines of "How do we achieve this strategy?" Or "These are common problems..."
I would start with Content Strategy. Specifically, how to align the content strategy with the buyer's journey, and create that content, which will often require some specific industry or functional knowledge in B2B businesses.
Content is outside Marketo, but I agree it's an important topic of conversation.
Some of the items I'm thinking about:
1. Our Opportunity categorization tactic is having an adverse affect on Marketo performance. How can we simplify our opportunity reporting to make it more effective from Marketing automation?
2. How are we using Marketo to interact with SFDC Contacts? We spend resources synching info back, what are we doing with it?
3. How can we utilize data in SFDC to synch with Marketo for end of life campaigns, cross selling and upgrades?
4. Is Marketo the right tool to use for important customer updates (non-marketing related) and how can you achieve best results?
5. Marketo / SFDC Campaign Synching: What is it, why and when should you use it?
6. Marketo email updates: Email insights and the new email editor
Optimizing the Marketo-SFDC sync will have a major impact on a lot of programs within MA. Because the sync can be so slow at times, wrong emails can go out to leads/contacts because their record in Marketo doesn't reflect the changes in SFDC.