Viewing system-accepted picklist values

Anonymous
Not applicable

Viewing system-accepted picklist values

I want to view the values that are accepted in certain picklist fields, but am not sure the best way to do this. The only way I am familiar with is pulling a test smart list and selecting all on the filters to get a list.

Is there a better way to do this within the Admin section?

Thanks in advance!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Viewing system-accepted picklist values

Hi Kayla,

you should probably post your questions to the products section, not the champions one. Unlike what one could think, you would be much more likely to get an answer. See Getting the most of the community when you have a Marketo question

Now, I do not really see a better way. There are 2 possibilities with regards to picklists:

1. either you are looking into a field that is mapped with a CRM picklist field. In this case the list of possible values will the one from the CRM
  2. or you are looking at any other field. In this case, the list of possible value is extracted from the actual values in you DB

Marketo, unfortunately, does not provide the possibility to create picklist fields, only string fields. And whatever the possible values in the picklist, you can still post any other value to the field.

-Greg